Greg Witter – Back on “The Trail of Tears”

| January 14, 2020 | 36 Comments

Some of you may recall Gregory Earl Witter, whom MilitaryPhony wrote about here and Jonn followed up and wrote about here.

Over the years, Greg has gone by Greg Lonewolf, Greg Lakota and Greg Wolf, perhaps in an effort to secure a love interest.  He pitches himself as “the last of his people” (i.e. Last of the Mohicans) being born on a Native American reservation and his father beaten if he spoke his native language.  His ancestry was traced and his father and mother worked at Pella Windows, a mere 600 miles from the reservation he claimed he grew up in.  That would have been quite a commute.

His birth announcement in the newspaper disputes his claim of being born on a reservation.

Once exposed, he moved to the Philippines but perhaps that was already planned.  He opened up a gym over there and started pitching the same Native American, US Army war hero shtick.  He didn’t seem to stay over there long.  He maintained his many Twitter accounts.

Well, he’s back!  This time he goes by DeClan Lonewolf and has moved to Texas.  Witter may even have a new girlfriend, probably someone not familiar with his various iterations.

Witter compliments his new reincarnation with the Trifecta of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.  Also, no social media reemergence would be complete without the bathroom selfie. (Disclaimer: Uploaded for educational purposes only. Ladies, please try and control yourselves.)

But, Witter is still rocking the story about him being a First Sergeant.

Even his dog appears skeptical…

Well, Witter claims:

… that he retired from the Army as a Master Sergeant in 2010, that he was with Task Force Ranger in Somalia, that he has combat tours of Iraq and Afghanistan, that he was a Special Forces soldier, and that he was the lone survivor of his final mission and spent a year at Walter Reed recovering from his injuries which abruptly ended his career.

Then…

According to his awards, he has one rotation to Afghanistan, he earned an Expert Infantryman Badge along with a Combat Infantryman Badge (a stellar accomplishment right there).

Category: Afghanistan, Army Poser, lone wolf, Ranger

1. 11B-Mailclerk says:

From the reboot “Welcome Back Kotter: the next class”, he is that obscure but annoying “SweatHog” tribal member,

Arnold Horseshit

2. marinedad61 says:

The Last Bullshitter?
    Unfortunately, no.
    New Braunfels (Texas) is just up the road from San Antonio.
    Alert. Alert. Alert.
    Ugh.

Unfortunately, those fotos are enough to make a cat cough up hairballs. He sure is full of himself.

4. USAF RET says:

I hate the intro-nets. Back in the day if you stayed clear of the VFW, Legion etc you were pretty much immune from the poser BS. Now they can inflict themselves on you 24/7

5. The Stranger says:

Trail of Tears?
    Hopefully someone will give this fucker something to cry about.

6. FuzeVT says:

“Even his dog appears skeptical…”

Best line/photo!

Yes, I’m sure the dog is thinking, “I could have been adopted by anyone, but it had to be this douche, huh?”

Let us most humbly restart the Google hits on the lying, embellishing, keep away from children and dogs POS Gregory Earl Witter aka, Greg Lonewolf, aka Greg Lakota, aka Greg Wolf, and now starring as aka Declan Lonewolf. Word up, he is baaaaaaack! Is it just me, or is there something creepy about a half nekkid, spandex wearing fat dude taking pictures of himself in a bathroom? Makes one wonder if his selfie stick has a curve to it and what other pics he has that he is blessing his potential love interests with. Try to unsee that one, I’ll wait.

Hey DeClan Lonewolf/Greg Witter. Get yo lying embellishing POS ass back to Brucie’s Bathhouse (entrance in the rear). Those towels aren’t gonna fluff themselves.

8. Combat Historian says:

Sad. The dude had a legitimate and credible career as a combat soldier, and threw it all away for poser/embellisher bullshit that was easily exposed…

9. JTB says:

Texas is probably not a good place to be a poser like this…With all the SOF guys that live their…

10. OWB says:

What? This guy is seriously, really going there?? And in TX???

Oh, well. Nobody said he was particularly bright.

Pass the popcorn.

11. Mason says:

Master blaster wings with a mustard stain tattoo, huh? Actually looks like he’s going for the large gold star for 5 combat jumps to me. I guess if you’re going to go, you go large. Like he does with his back fat.

12. Anonymous says:

Wait, he’s supposed to be this guy? (Naw, sorry, get a life dude.)

13. Keepin' It Real says:

Chief Sitting Bulls#iter

14. The Stranger says:

Well, he is definitely endeavoring to persevere in his phoniness, so he’s got that going for him.

15. HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Cocksucker!

16. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

Chief Fullashit strikes again, the fungus-headed fuck apple of a fart-gargling Sparkle Pony!

17. Martinjmpr says:

So he wasn’t “born on a reservation” huh?

But..inquiring minds want to know: Was he:

Born on the Bayou?

Born to run?

Born under a bad sign?

Born to kill?

Born a poor black child? (thank you Steve Martin)

Born this way?

Born to be your baby?

Born Free?

Born to be wild?

Born in the U.S.A?

Born in the back seat of a Greyhound Bus Rollin’ down Highway 41?

18. rgr769 says:

Somehow, I missed this POS the first time he was in the TAH barrel of phonies. He certainly ticks all the boxes with his fakery. Fake Injun-check. Fake Special Forces-check. Fake Ranger-check. Fake sniper-check. Fake retired MSG-check. Fake war story where his battle buddy died in his arms-check. Multiple other fake mil quals-check. His Injun name/motto should be “Him make sheep nervous.”

19. Green Thumb says:

I wonder if this tub of shit’s “Trial of Tears” end at All-Points Logistics?

20. rgr1480 says:

Hell …. *I* and my brother were both born on the reservation.

…..

I, on the Ft. Benning Military Reservation; he, on the Ft. Bragg Military Reservation.

So there!

21. JustALurkinAround says:

If Elizabeth Warren had a son….

22. Cameron Kingsley says:

The guy just can’t help himself can he?

It is rare to see an innocent dog left
    unpixelated on TAH but in this case it is
    absolutely appropriate.
    Wonder what the poor dogs name is.

Greg Lonewolf, aka Greg Lakota aka Greg Wolf, aka DeClan Lonewolf is a lying loser of a pile of Chihuahua shit.
    Greg Lonewolf, aka Greg Lakota aka Greg Wolf, aka DeClan Lonewolf is a proven damned lair.
    Greg Lonewolf, aka Greg Lakota aka Greg Wolf, aka DeClan Lonewolf is less credible than a shit-tongued Used Car Salesman right outside of a Military Base.
    Greg Lonewolf, aka Greg Lakota aka Greg Wolf, aka DeClan Lonewolf is a reject Apprentice Towel Boy from Brucie’s bath House (Entrance In the Rear).
    Greg Lonewolf, aka Greg Lakota aka Greg Wolf, aka DeClan Lonewolf deserves less respect than a fresh dog turd on the sidewalk.
    Greg Lonewolf, aka Greg Lakota aka Greg Wolf, aka DeClan Lonewolf is a moldy fuck apple in the trash can of life.
    Greg Lonewolf, aka Greg Lakota aka Greg Wolf, aka DeClan Lonewolf is a BUM.
    Greg Lonewolf, aka Greg Lakota aka Greg Wolf, aka DeClan Lonewolf will continue to wallow in The Power of Google™ as his antics are once again exposed.

How copy,
    ((((OVER))))

25. SSG Kane says:

Unrelated to this guy, but inspired by his claims of being a First Sergeant.

I have a question.

I am currently a Staff Sergeant (E-6) on the PPRL for Sergeant First Class (Need to get to SLC before I can be pinned). When I made the PPRL, I was transferred to a new company to be their First Sergeant.

Now when I’m telling drunken exploits about my badassery, can I lay claim to the title of “First Sergeant”?

• Martinjmpr says:

1SG is both a duty position and a rank, so as long as you are in EITHER the duty position OR the rank I think you can legitimately call yourself a 1SG.

As a PSG I several times had to step in and serve as “acting 1SG” briefly and I have to say that being 1SG has got to be the most difficult and time consuming job that an NCO can have. I have nothing but respect for those who can stick it out. A good 1SG can make a company, battery or troop and a bad one can break it.

• SSG Kane says:

I thought this was going to be an “acting 1SG” gig but the company commander, XO, and BN CSM set me straight on that one. Told me to remove “acting” from my signature block. I’ll have the role for the next 18 months unless I fuck up SLC…

and yeah, its not a role I ever thought I would have. With five years to go to retirement, I figured Detachment sergeant was good enough. So I didn’t do any mental prep other than the “When I’m 1SG” jokes

• Martinjmpr says:

Also I’m assuming that “SLC” is “Senior Leaders Course”, or what we used to call “ANCOC?” 😉