Trump’s “Nothingburger”

| September 25, 2019

trump

This morning Trump’s Whitehouse released a transcript of his 25 July phone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. While assistance was asked for looking into in Biden and son’s business dealings, no mention of militarily aid was made.

So no quid pro quo, as the Dems have accused, and have based their intention to conduct an impeachment investigation on. In reality, an investigation of sorts has been going on even before he was elected, and continues in House Chairman Jerrold Nadler’s (D-NY) Judiciary Committee. Kangaroo Court.

From the article:

Ukraine call transcript shows Trump sought Biden probe, asked about DNC server – but made no mention of US aid

By Alex Pappas

The White House on Wednesday released a transcript of President Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky showing he sought a review of Biden family dealings in the country – but the document does not show Trump explicitly leveraging military aid as part of a quid pro quo, as Democrats have suggested in pressing forward with impeachment.

The document, declassified by Trump a day earlier, indicates the call – which Trump made from the White House residence — took place July 25 from 9:03 a.m. to 9:33 a.m. A notation on the memo says it does not represent a “verbatim transcript” but is based on “notes and recollections” of those listening and memorializing the call. It is still presented in transcript form.

The memo begins with the president congratulating Zelensky on his election victory, before Trump eventually broaches the subject former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

“There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great,” Trump said in the phone call. “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it…It sounds horrible to me.”

Read the entire article with a link to the transcript at Fox News

Category: Legal, Media!, Politics, The Constitution, Trump!

Here’s a link to highlight the group of politicos that are happy to circlejerk at their own awesomeness before rational application of the law.
    What is Congress’s approval rating?
    The PotUS?
    Hurt feelings 2020!!!

2. OWB says:

“At this point, what difference does it make anyway?”

3. 11B-Mailclerk says:

Another heaping helping of Crow, served cold.

• Commisar says:

Delusional.

Trump is done.

Republicans don’t even want him on the ticket in 2020. He is costing them elections up and down the ticket.

• Mason says:

Man you’re so out of it. It’s beginning to hurt me how stupid you are.

Maybe Larsie has been giving his crypto-commie ilk of D-rat politicos training in how to access the Orange Man Bad parallel universe in which he mentally resides.

• Skippy says:

Not really the Dems are completely Bat Shit Crazy
        Maybe if they would move to the center they could win
        I’m very unimpressed with them
        Trump on the other hand has hit a nerve with the American public
        That’s feed up with the BS
        I haven’t made up my mind who I’m going to vote for but the Dems
        Lost me with calling everyone white a racist in fact a lot of people
        I know that use to be solid Democrats are feed up to
        But the thought of voting for trump is unbearable
        Some would have if the Clinton mafia would have finally been dealt with
        But instead tump has decided to let them go
        If a good 3rd party candidate comes up I’ll probably vote for them
        It’s going to hurt both sides to

• Deckie says:

What the fuck is with your Clinton obsession? Are you just upset because your mom fucked up the Hot Pockets again and the middle is still cold?

• Helpful Medal says:

Nah, I’m just happy she’s still free to kill people that cross her path. Unlike Trump, Clinton’s actually good at getting away with crimes. Notice how Clinton could actually surround herself with people that didn’t constantly snitch on her because if they did, she’d take em out. Trump just whines on Twitter all day like a bitch.

• The Other Whitey says:

Hey, you never answered my question. Where are you? Not looking for an address, just a zip code.

• Helpful Medal says:

APO AE 09316

• Slow Joe says:

Why are answering to TOW?
              He is a known communist.

• The Other Whitey says:

Based on what exactly, asshole? I do not resemble Lars Taylor in any way. Please continue fucking yourself.

• thebesig says:

BS. You’re in the United States. Your attitude is such that the likelihood of you being assigned to the rear would be great if you were in a unit that mobilized and deployed. Chances are that your “deployment” would consist of you spending a lot of time in the front leaning rest position and doing extra PT.

• thebesig says:

I could see your IP, stupid. I have access to a version of these replies that show emails and IPs. I also know the usernames that you’ve used with the IP that you’re using with your Helpful Medal name.

You’re not deployed. As with anything else that you’ve said, you’re either a liar or are simply full of shit. In this case, you’re in the United States. Your claim that you’re in Iraq is a flat out lie. You’re not in Iraq.

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Isn’t that the zip for Brucies Bath House (Entrance in the Rear)? Helpful Medal = butt sniper

• RetiredDevilDoc8404 says:

Lars, you sir are proof of one of two things – life on other planets (not intelligent life, but life); or reincarnation, because there is no possible way any person can get so delusional in one lifetime. So which is it? I feel sorry for anyone who actually had to serve with you, especially on a deployment… I would have set you up with a full psych work up.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

If there ARE Extraterrestrial Beings, I bet they lock their spaceship doors while cruising past Earth because of nut jobs like him!

• AW1 Rod says:

Man, what color is the sky in your world? And when did you finally lose your last, tenuous grasp on reality?

• SFC D says:

Please get back on your meds. You’re embarrassing yourself.

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

For you, I will add the Red Sauce and Red Kool-Aid with your large helping of Crow.

Enjoy!

• GDContractor says:

Lars, do you want more Trump? Because, this is how you get more Trump.

You can call it “whataboutism”, but by and large, the American people oh, those inbred rednecks that clutch their guns and bibles, are sick double standards. Sick of career politicians like Biden feeding off the carcass of this country. Sick of theHhunter Bidens who fuck their dead brother’s widows, leave crack pipes behind in rental cars, share an office and a switchboard with a Ponzi schemer, and have a single line resume that says “my dad’s vice-president”.

As you might have gathered, I’m no fan of Donald Trump. But I’ll be god-damned if he gets prosecuted well you and the Press whistle “nothing to see here”.

• Hack Stone says:

You forget Hunter Biden’s distinguished career as a Naval Reserve Officer. Who would have thought that the son of the Vice President would have to take a piss test.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

Hunter *SNORT!* Biden not only came up hot for coke on a drug test, he got a waiver in order to get his Commission while his father was VPOTUS.

Yes, his daddy got him a waiver and a direct commission as a Naval Reserve officer. In appreciation, he couldn’t stay off the nose candy.

• OldManchu says:

Nobody gives a shit what the Republicans want or don’t want.

It’s we the people you asshole!

• OldManchu says:

Is it the Russian thing that makes him “done”? Or the racist thing?

• Anonymous says:

Biden… how’s Biden doing?

• Ex-PH2 says:

Lars, you are the pot calling the kettle black.

Go see your therapist. You’re boring, repetitive and showing distinct signs of an obsession with someone you can’t control. At least a therapist will pay attention to your ramblings. Be sure you take tissues along, in case you need to cry.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

I hope. he read the advice that I left for him on the other thread he screeched on, he’s not unlike a yapping Teacup Poodle or Chihuahua that won’t shut up!

• BlueCord Dad says:

You mean this therapist ma’am?😂

• thebesig says:

Originally posted by Ex-PH2:

He fits the NPC meme. As with other leftists, it’s like he is reading from the same script.

• Helpful Medal says:

“NPC meme”

Says the guy who literally pulls shit from 4chan and posts it here.

• thebesig says:

Says the guy that pulls shit out of his ass as easily as people could walk. Easy feat considering that you have your head up your ass and you refuse to remove your large horse blinders.

As usual, you’re wrong. I don’t read 4chan or “Q”. I got the NPC meme from r/The_Donald. The NPC meme is this decade’s counterpart to the Liberal Zombie, which I posted about here:

Both are the same concept, except the NPC meme uses the Non-Player character that repeats the same script. I also posted about the NPC meme on this site. If you were capable of understanding something a 5th grader could understand, you wouldn’t be crapping out of your mouth about where I get my memes.

Were you wrong when you claimed that you were in Iraq? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Copy and paste this question to your reply and put an “X” in the box that represents your reply. Spare me any additional responses you’d want to give to this question.

• thebesig says:

Helpful Medal: The_Donald got it from 4chan, you fucking boomer idiot. The Donald gets ALL of it’s language from 4chan (which usually gets it from viddy games):

What you stated:

“Says the guy who literally pulls shit from 4chan and posts it here.” -Helpful Medal

I stated that I didn’t read “4chan” or “Q”, but that I got those memes from r/The_Donald. Your response, above, did nothing to prove my rebuttal “wrong”. So, by advancing the argument that r/The_Donald gets their memes from “4chan”, you abandoned your original claim.

Were you wrong when you said that I “literally pulled shit” from 4chan? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Copy and paste this question to your reply, put an “X” in the box that represents your reply, and spare me any additional BS that you’d want to add to your reply.

Regardless of where they get their memes, my subsequently pulling memes from r/The_Doland IS NOT my getting my memes “directly from 4chan”.

By the way, ass muncher, I’m Generation X, not a Baby Boomer.

Helpful Medal: KEK (from a fucking viddy game), GEOTUS (also from a fucking viddy game), NPC (From a fucking video game!!)

I’ve seen those used on r/The_Donald. The millennials and zoomers have their own language, it seems, and KEK is one of them. The fact that you’d be familiar with 4chan, Q, KEK, GEOTUS, and NPC, and which of these are from a video game, speaks volumes about you.

This indicates that you’re projecting your traits onto me, and onto others. In fact, your attitude, and the words that you use hint that you’re an Incel… And that you’re the very thing that you’re trying to describe of me.

NPC got my attention on the account that it became a subject of news articles, and it pissed the left off.

Helpful Medal Starting to notice a trend?

The trend I see is that you have the characteristics of an Incel. I knew that NPC came from a video game, as explained in news and blog article about NPCs. I saw an explanation of KEK on a video that I watched on NPCs on the heels of reading the news article on NPCs.

You, on the other hand, didn’t get led to that information from reading a news or blog article on NPCs. You knew that, “as a matter of fact”.

You have a grasp of what terms today’s gamers use. You use terminology that Incels use as well, based on your response to getting hammered by API on another thread… And on what you’ve said regarding Ex-PH2 on more than one occasion.

Helpful Medal Christ, you’re like fucking 60 years old. Grow the fuck up

Do you see the contradiction here? How could I be like a 60-year-old, but have a need to grow up? As far as “growing up”, which one of us has been warned about our conduct so far? Which one of us has had more than two posts edited in a way that warns us of our attitude?

We both know that it’s not me. It’s you.

If anybody needs to grow up, it’s the one that has had his posts edited due to his disrespect towards others, has had his posts transfer from “approved for display” to “needs moderation for approval” due to being reported, etc.

Helpful Medal and stop spouting shit that dumbass fucking 14-year old Fortnite playing CHUD kids spout.

Says the guy who received warnings/admonishments from “staff” due to his spouting shit that immature kids spout.

I’m not familiar with “Fortnite” or “CHUD”. My gaming experience involved playing Pac-man and Space Invaders at the arcades, Oregon Trail on the computer, Contra and a couple of other games on the original Nintendo, and Final Fantasy VIII. Then there was Battle Chess on the computer back in 1989.

You have a familiarity with gaming terminology and what’s the “in thing” for today’s video game world.

Again, since you ignored my question… Your response shows that you saw it and you got mad…

Were you wrong when you claimed that you were in Iraq? YES [ ] NO [ ]

4. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

Biden’s cokehead Son Hunter was getting paid over a million dollars a year by the Ukrainian Gas Company while Biden was VPOTUS but that’s not relevant because Biden is a D-rat, let alone his admission that he threatened to withhold a billion dollars in US Aid to the Ukraine if their investigation on his Son wasn’t quashed. I can’t wait to see what the seagull will screech about this, he’s been making me laugh my ass off lately!

5. Commissar says:

He froze the aid before this call.

He held it until August while he sent Giuliani to negotiate with Ukraine explicitly about investigating Biden’s. Giuliani admitted that is why he went.

He released the funds after Giuliani negotiated with Ukraine.

You don’t need to actually explicitly state a quo’s pro quo. And this is not a criminal investigation. It is a political investigation.

Also, this is only one the calls that led to the whistleblower complaint.

Besides of what he was doing was of genuine national interest he would have sent his Secretary of State, undersecretary, senior official or some other ACTUAL representative of the United States. Not his new lawyer and fixer.

Also, he ordered his DNI to break the law and withhold the whisteblower report from congress.

Ultimately, this is going to fracture the Republican Party. Because republicans who actually care about this country and have the integrity to hold corrupt politicians accountable will support impeachment. Leaving them divided against the propagandists, sycophants, and cultists who will say anything and excuse anything as long as it justifies continued support for their dear leader.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

Babble, babble, babble,… You are SO predictable! Remember when you were howling that President Trump was never gonna get elected?

• Mason says:

You’re not an airhead, you’re vacuum packed!

• Ex-PH2 says:

Step away from the keyboard, Lars. Go see your therapist. You’re becoming more and more incoherent in your postings. Take some tissues, a couple of boxes. Maybe your therapist could get you on something that reduces your mood swings so you stop having the SADs.

• SgtM says:

Trump should go to Berzerkly and take a steaming pile right in front of your door.

• Mason says:

So Commissar, you OK with what these Democrats did in 2018 then?

I think we need impeachment inquiries on all these people. No foreign collusion!

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

Enjoy the Crow. Eat up. It doesn’t get better with age.

• David says:

He should have sent a real representative of the government… do you even read what you write? There is no higher representation than the head of state. Get help, son… your oars aren’t reaching the water.

• Ex-PH2 says:

He does not and cannot accept Trump as President. If he did that, his entire universe would collapse. You gotta give him something, David, something that keeps his hopes up that it was all just a bad dream for him.

I’ll just leave this here!

• timactual says:

.” Not his new lawyer and fixer.”

I guess you are new to all this political stuff. Presidential “fixers” have been around for a long time. Clark Clifford comes immediately to mind; A Democrat, by the way. Does the name Vernon Jordan ring a bell?

Not to worry, though. Once you get some experience and education you will probably know something about what you talk about.

• Slow Joe says:

Lars, nobody gets as many replies as you.
      I envy your trolling skillz.

• Commie-Tsar says:

I would suck the barbed cock of Satan to get my version of utopia here in the USA…

• Honor and Courage says:

I call BS, This is a set up from the Chuckie, and Pencil neck. Their Lawyers wrote the whistleblower’s memo, and set up a go fund-me.

The Republicans better grow a pair of balls and get to work.

Commissar make sure you clean that AR so you can get top dollar for it!

6. OWB says:

There is something very sad about watching public displays of mental frailties. Some of us tend to look away hoping to allow some small measure of dignity to the one acting out. Then there are the times when it is demanded that we at least watch if not participate in the insanity.

That boy just ain’t right in the head. There are medications and institutions that can deal with him. As talented as we are around here, we really can’t satisfactorily treat his delusions and whatever else is wrong with him except to continue to repeat the truth. Everything he says is either a flat out lie, wishful thinking, or other evidence of an inability to look empirically at data and draw an intelligent conclusion then alter that conclusion as more current data becomes available.

Sad. Very sad.

Okey Dokey Mateys, at the risk of having continous assaults on our intelligence from seagull and it’s mini me himfullofit, Imma gonna throw this out there. I read every post and comment made on every thread on this site. I also delve into all of the added links that the posters/admin and the commenters leave. I consider myself very well read, with excellent reading comprehension skills. As stated previously, on many occasions, deTrump was not my FIRST choice during the primaries. Neither was any of the other long time political scumbags that were running, from either party. I supported the thoughts and ideas of Ben Carson. When deTrumpster got the nomination and it was obvious that the BITCH of Benghazi was the competition there was no doubt which way I would go. I have despised that slut whore pant suit wearing skankapotomus since 1974 and feel that she/it should be under the supermax. She is a looter, a pillager, and one of the worst enemies that this Republic has ever had. And Joe Biden is the epitome of what is wrong with the Congress of these United States. I don’t give a damn about Trump’s abrasiveness, crassness, or any of his personal traits. I DO give a damn about the career politicians that have raped this country and enriched themselves while we sank deeper and deeper into a morass that THEY created.

I have read and re-read everything I can find on this latest demon rat created non crisis and see NOTHING that would indicate ANYTHING illegal, immoral, unethical, or not in the best interest of this Nation. The linky that justlurking posted is another epitome of the deep level corruption that we have in the swamp. The swamp is trying it’s damndest to create strife in the country simply to keep the citizens from noticing just how bad their governing is. Lock and load, it’s coming. I have stated for years that the next Civil War will not be a War Between the States, but a war in which the 50 states make war on the congress critters that have taken a “let them eat cake” attitude. Free cake for those that support us, and those that don’t, we continue to tax to pay for the free cake.

This is not a personal attack per se, but FUCK YOU Joe Biden, Granny Nanny, DiFi, the Two all hat no cattle you owe us because of our race, Jesse, Al, Hitlery, Billary and all of the other RINOs, ne’er do wells and overall dumbasses. And just for good measure, a special FUCK YOU to the seagulled, poodled dick asswipe aggravating POS, go away go far away Commissar and his clone helpfulmetal. If you two don’t like it here, don’t click on the link.

Rant over…for now.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Gee, 5th/77th, I think you need to take the time to express yourself more clearly. Maybe get some spa time or something.

Do you need a hug?

Yes, I do! And some warm apple pie… with vanilla bean ice cream… and cookies, molasses with caramel…and a chocolate e’clair…and some lemon bars…and cheese straws…with a cold beer.

Thanks for asking!

I’m on it.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

5/77th, wouldja JUST take a deep breath and tell us how you really feel? I say ditto and add that I was VERY skeptical of President Trump when he first announced his candidacy, but he quickly became a hybrid of Teddy Roosvelt with the philanthropy of Dale Carnegie given how he donates every cent of his Presidential Salary.

• GDContractor says:

Where did Trump get his millions? That’s easy, from his dad.

Where did Biden get his millions? That’s the real question.

• Commissioner Wretched says:

Don’t mince words, my man … what do you really think?

• Thunderstixx says:

Skankapotomus !!!!
      I’m stealing that little tidbit !!!
      Give ’em Hell my friend !!!

8. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

I’ve been listening to the news and many of the D-rats ARE NOT lining up behind Nanny Lugosi. IMHO President Trump is letting them run their mouths and let their shit boomerang on them once again, MAGA 2020 and I’m buying more stock in Kleenex!

9. JBUSMC says:

Everyone just calm down. I have a feeling this is another well laid trap being set to further expose how insane the dems are.. In case you haven’t noticed, the genius behind Trumps traps are simple: He sets them, the dems walk right in them and make themselves look like fools, the people see how unhinged the dems are and Trump never says I laid a trap.. I can only guess since he doesn’t outright say “I laid a trap” the dems are too stupid to realize what is going on. As much as they hate him it still blows my mind that they are making an issue of this of all things. Any impeachment would pull back the curtain on some shady dealing from a sitting Vice President.. What are they thinking??

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

Not just that, I’m also sure that he has at least two or three MORE boobytraps set for the D-rats to walk into. From what I’ve heard and read so far, this has already started to boomerang on the left!

• Ex-PH2 says:

JB, I know that. A lot of people here are aware of it. They’re so focused on getting the goods that they can’t see the “bait and switch” in front of them. All they can see is that blinking sign they wear that says “i hate trump”.

What are they thinking? They DON’T think. Herd mentality….

• Honor and Courage says:

Exactly! I hope they get caught. I afraid they are connected to the Intel operators, and if the money is good and the promotions are coming they have plenty more all ready to launch. If the Republicans don’t grow a pair of balls, and get busy our only hope is that those new Yang $1000.00 bills are soft.

10. A number of demorat lawyers say that the phone conversation was legal along with Alan Dershowitz a democrat liberal lawyer whom is one of the only old school non emotional liberal lawyers around so that’s why I don’t consider him a demoRat.

• Mason says:

Dershowitz has been more conservative than Napolitano of late. Hell, Dershowitz is more conservative than Mitt Romney.

• OWB says:

Most of the country, apparently, is more conservative than Mitt. Even some of the lefties. Seems to be what defines one as a swamp creature, at least at the national level.

We wouldn’t be where the dems have pushed us without the cooperation of the reps.

• Thunderstixx says:

Biden is more conservative than Mitt Romney….
        Just crazier…

11. Mason says:

And here’s the whistle blower complaint:

The TL;DR is “I’ve heard Trump did some stuff and said some stuff about some things from some people I can’t identify.”

• Skippy says:

a little birdie says this so called whistle blower is the son of the Clintons pastor
      And that this isn’t his first stunt
      Pulling this shit

• Hondo says:

In other words, it’s a second-hand account. And without the identities of those who purportedly have actual first-hand knowledge of the events described – which the “whistle-blower” declines to provide – it’s a second-hand account that can’t be verified.

How . . . . convenient.

• Ex-PH2 says:

So it really is a nothingburger, Hongo?

Can you get fries with that?

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

Nope. Nothingburger, plain.

But we can always serve it with Crow. One of our occasional visitors just can seem to get enough Crow to eat. He

• Ex-PH2 says:

So there are no names to identify anyone; the whistleblower is using hearsay as proof, which is inadmissible; and the democranks are foaming at the mouth over this, believing they’ve “got him!” where they want him.

Hmmm…. okay.

I think we all have daydreams, but we at least recognize that they are daydreams.

12. OWB says:

What the “hearing” is about seems to be, “Somebody told me that someone else said something that offends me so I want you to take out the prez, and I want it right NOW! Whaaaaaaa, whaaaa, and I’m a gonna hold my breath until you do what I want. Just because I am sooooo special. (Now, who’s got the first class tickets to that off shore location with all the extra $$$’s in it?)” Sound like anyone we all know??

13. Thunderstixx says:

Ignore the squawk from the clown college dropout, he only comes here to aggravate people.
    Trump is a Master and Commander of Trolling !!!!!!
    The entertainment value is beyond price levels seen since the printing press was invented !!!

14. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

SINCE WHEN was pissing DC lifers off an impeachable offense?

15. ninja says:

You can’t make this stuff up.

Nancy Pelosi Defending President Bill Clinton Against Impeachment In 1998

• Ex-PH2 says:

Gee, I was working full-time and didn’t have time to watch her yap on TV. That’s very interesting.

Does not explain why she dragged her feet on the “impeach Trump” saga, though.

16. ninja says:

You can’t make this stuff up.

Jerry Nadler defending POTUS.

17. ninja says:

You can’t make this stuff up.

Joe Biden warns of impeaching a President because of Politics.

• Ex-PH2 says:

Gee, I just don’t know which way the wind blows with these people any more. This is 20+ years later and they change their minds when the doors open and shut.

18. Commissar says:

This is not complicated.

Trump compromised US interests and leveraged taxpayer funds to extort a foreign leader to do opposition research to help him personally in a campaign against a single democrat.

He put his personal interests over the interests of the nation.

He abused the power of his office to go after a political opponent and solicited a foreign nation to interfere with our election.

The fact that so many of you just don’t get how big a deal this is says a lot about how full of shit most of you are when you talk about patriotism, liberty, freedom, small government, democracy, etc.

Most of you are authoritarian personalities. The exact personality type that serves as sycophants, henchman, and tools tyrants and despots throughout history.

Trump will be impeached. This cannot be allowed.

Also, did you notice that he told the President of Ukraine to “work things out” with Putin”?

Again proving himself to be an asset of Putin’s.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

It’s come out that what President Trump is accused of comes from pure hearsay and won’t hold up to any scrutiny. You ARE a very lonely man, aren’t you?

• Mason says:

He’s got one of those Japanese anime body pillows to keep him company.

• Commie-Tsar says:

I have a Pan-Asian blow up doll that I sleep with… and she helps me gather binders of empiric data to prove to all of you that ORANGE MAN BAD!

It is based on likely multiple levels of hearsay that is clearly contradicted by the actual content of the telephone conversation. And the CIA a-hole flapping his cockholster is one of John Brennan’s butt buddies who is, like our fave commie cuttlefish, a victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome, and he is a Hildabeast campaign contributor/supporter.

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

I Myself do not believe in Trump Derangement Syndrome. I refer to it as Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD) and people like Lars let it run their lives, thus making them Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder Operatives (TARDOs). Some let it run their lives, ones like Rachel Madcow of MSDNC to where they are Really Exceptional Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder Operatives, or RETARDOs. You see, the RETARDOs stir the TARDOs up to where they try to spread TARD everywhere while they foam at the mouth. Yes, I see Lars as a foaming-at-the-mouth TARDO always seeking the approval of his RETARDO profs.

• Ex-PH2 says:

So it was okay for Joe Biden to do those things that he did, but not okay for him to be taken to task for it.

You’re still subliterate. Being a sore loser is unhealthy.

Your obsession with Trump and how much you hate him is unhealthy. I suggest you find a new hobby, something that allows you to use a baseball bat to beat things to death. Smashing pumpkins would be a start.

Get some counseling about your obsession with Trump. The loop in the tape you’re playing is getting worn out.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

FYI, the Attorney for the so-called “whistleblower” is a former Staffer for Hillary and Schumer.

You lose yet again.

• Helpful Medal says:

You know the difference between Hillary staffers and Trump staffers?

Hillary staffers didn’t leak. Two fucking years in and Trump STILL can’t stop his moronic staffers from leaking to the press. How pathetic.

• Skippy says:

You have lost it Lars
      Smoke a joint and calm down

• Perry Gaskill says:

Lars, it seems to me you’ve reached the point where it’s not even worth listening to you anymore because you’re a zealot, and no longer have the ability to be objective. According to you, virtually everything this administration does has a sinister cast. Melania Trump could wear red shoes tomorrow, and you would claim that as proof she’s a Russian plant.

As it happens, I just finished reading both the transcript of the actual phone call, and the complaint filed by the whistleblower. What is striking is that the complaint is heavily subjective, and any accusations are based almost entirely on second-hand information. It also reads very much like the Steele Dossier in the sense there’s a lot of dots being connected which either don’t make sense, or are subject to interpretation. All of which is wrapped in a sort of spy-speak rhetoric to apparently give it credibility.

It also doesn’t help matters that the unidentified whistleblower is apparently a CIA employee who can’t be outed for reasons of national security. How convenient.

I can understand how some might find that the phone call with Zelensky would raise eyebrows. Some people might also find a diabolical political motive in virtually everything that crosses their path. My own take on President Trump’s personality type is that he tends to establish very personal relationships with other heads of state without the filter of aides and minions. The Zelensky call was amiable, and Trump was asking for help in trying to understand the weird tangle of Crowdstrike, the Bidens, and so forth. If anything, what Trump said came off as more of a reassurance that he wasn’t supportive of the U.S. meddling in Ukraine’s internal affairs.

Personally, I also got a sense of deeper waters going on. For example, Trump’s direct contact with Zelensky might be seen as a threat to whatever agenda the CIA has going in Ukraine. Which in turn led to the whistleblower complaint.

For what it’s worth, there was also nothing at all in the call transcript that mentioned Putin.

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

Have another Nothingburger.

But you still haven’t finished your Crow. Plenty more where that came from.

The lady doth [project] too much methinks.
    Get bent. He is trying to get to the heart of the international scheme that is subverting Independence and national interests.
    Look through the lens of his SotU and UN addresses.
    If he starts clamping down and being that ‘authoritarian’ you guys swear he is, you’ll count me as an ally.
    Until then, STFU assclown.

20. Skippy says:

The more of read this IG complaint the more I’m starting to realize
    It’s either a setup !!!!! Or a bad joke
    In all my years of Army / NG / and federal Service
    I’ve never seen anything like it, in fact I’m stunned
    This is even considered a whistle blower
    I’m stunned a IG even toke possession of it
    I was tasked with the crappy job of playing Tac-Ops NCOIC
    For a large region of Iraq part of that shitty job was dealing with
    IG inquires I’m stunned with the amount of second and third hand
    Info targeting certain individuals it reads like a poor hit piece
    Written by a barracks lawyer
    I’m under the opinion if the Democrats didn’t do this
    Then someone at the RNC was behind this
    Hoping the Dems would so they could finish themselves off
    Just my opinion

• Ex-PH2 says:

From what I”ve seen of those pre-debate campaign TV campaign programs, the Dems are falling all over themselves to get out in front. This document appeared out of nowhere and has no specifics to it, but has all of them jumping up and down and pointing, seems a little too convenient on its timing.

It isn’t remotely like Ellsberg’s release of the Pentagon papers, but the response to it by the media and the politicos act as though it is.

This is getting to be curiouser and curiouser….

21. 11B-Mailclerk says:

Oh, this is -rich-.

The rules for reporting concerns were changed the same week as the so called “whistleblower” filed his Hearsay.

The rule was changed from prohibiting Hearsay to allowing it. Also allowing bypass of the AG.

Hmmmm…..