Boomer’s Sunday

| October 6, 2019 | 36 Comments

Boomer's Sunday

It’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best of many. twenty forty fifty so. Honorable Mention goes to my pal AW1 Scott These are from the right, but I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Just tp start things off and so without further ado..
Mad Max

I will get this posted.

Category: Humor, Media, Poetic Justice, Satire, Trump!, Usual Suspects

???DaHell??? No sausage gravy biscuits for you. Put down the wine glass, take your hands off Mrs. AW1Ed and hit the ctrl + v (p) button.

I been waiting on this all day. This post empty as my final ex wife’s heart.

2. Fyrfighter says:

You’re not alone there King of Battle, the images are sadly absent…

3. 11B-Mailclerk says:

Oh. I thought maybe this week’s post was funny -Left- Wing memes.

My mistake.

Patience, troops. Some glitches can be fixed.

5. AW1Ed says:

You should know I won’t let you all down. Late, but better than never. The Navy, and your tax dollars were well spent today.

Applause all around for AW1Ed for getting things FIXED!!!!!

I feel so sorry for Miss Greta. Imagine having your parents foisting adult responsibilities upon you and enabling the world to make you a spectical.
    If children are out greatest resource, why would you exploit them like that?!
    Of course, I’m attempting to use reason to explain lefties so…
    I think I’ll go argue with the cat, probably a more cerebral pursuit.