Boomer’s Sunday

| July 21, 2019

Its time, boys and girls, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weeks offering of ‘toons, and pick the best ten or so. Honorable Mention goes to my pal AW1 Scott, who also provides some entertainment. These are from the right, but I am more than willing to post up differing points of view, if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

I’ve had Dobies and this is exactly how they think.

Okay, that was a bit more than ten- too many good ones to limit the post. Somehow I don’t think many will mind.

Category: "Your Tax Dollars At Work", 2020 Election, Breaking News, F*** Yeah!, Guest Link, Politics, Reality Check

1. 11B-Mailclerk says:

A great way to start my morning. Thanks!

2. 3/10/MED/b says:

Loved all of ’em, but my favorite has to be, “it’s a book, not sure where the batteries go…”
    Always loved the physicality of maps and atlases.

LOVED every bit of it, especially the “Patriots and Antifa” and the Dobie on the dead gator!

• AW1Ed says:

It’s true. I’ve had two, one mine and dog-sat my son’s on his deployments. They are loyal, friendly and playful. But very protective of those they love, and like any three year old, don’t fuck with their toys.
      *grin*

• Ex-PH2 says:

Try going to obedience trials and sitting next to someone who has four Dobes there. They not only surround you, but all four will try to crawl into your lap at the same time. All you get from the hooman they own is looks of sympathy.

• AW1Ed says:

Two Dobies in the house made much excitement for the tree-rats stealing bird seed from our feeders, and little room on the sofa for a human.

• Poetrooper says:

My crazy little old old aunt had a very large doberman that too her for a ride one day when she was going to take him for his walk. She let him out the door, her wrist looped through his leash, where he startled a squirrel on the porch. Her dobie took her through the porch rail, off the porch and across the yard.

The ambulance took her to the the hospital for treatment of multiple fractures to her wrist arm and shoulder.

I love these cartoons. So much philosophy in a small space.

I have a library full of real books that require turning pages by use of thumbs and fingers. 🙂

Did you guys know that Rep Occasionally-Conscious thinks that all you have to do to come up with enough money to pay for things like her Green Nude Eel project is print more money? Isn’t that a brilliant idea from an economics major?

Hi-larious! To paraphrase Ex-PH2, “…so much common sense in a small place.” Also, a whole lot of potential for a true investigative reporter to win theirselves a Pulitzer.

Also Old Cotex didn’t make it as a bartender cause she would only serve green beer, charge you full price, and give half of your drink to the bum at the end of the bar.

6. Great Toons, Awopp bop alua Awopp Bam Boom.

• Poetrooper says:

I still have little Richard’s original 1955 single around here somewhere.

A-wop-bop-a-loo-mop-a-lop-bam-boom!