Boomer’s Sunday

| May 2, 2021 | 10 Comments

It’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best. Honorable Mention goes to my pals Chuck, Gerhart, Woke Infidel, AW1 Scott, AW1 Rod, and our own OAM, ARC-TI, President Elect Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH B Woodman, Cameron, Skippy, HMCS(FMF) ret, Poetrooper, Mason, Jeff LPH 3 63-66, thebesig, Keepin’ It Real, and Ex, who also have provided some entertainment. These are mostly from the right, with humor scattered around.  I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Category: Guest Post, Humor, Satire

1. Sapper3307 says:

That first one reminds of nights on CQ watching troops trying to sneak a bigmomma into the barracks.
    Change my mind.

• cowpill says:

HEY! I resemble that remark.

• MI Ranger says:

We had no reason to sneak, we just walked right in and said hello to the CQ!

I hear now the “Apartments” just have a help desk at a common area where Soldiers occasionally have to pull an 8hour shift, which sometimes can be the graveyard shift where no one is up but the gamers! Though the Air Force still gets hardship pay for staying in Army size rooms.

2. Hatchet says:

Moses may very well have been the first person to download files from The Cloud and onto a tablet but one should never forget that it was Eve who actually was THE very 1st Computer Operator – she had a Wang in one hand and an Apple in the other…

P.S. @Sapper3307 – actual experience cannot be denied.

Re #2, I live to offend. Tis a peach of a dish to Socratic method Leftards so’ing make their heads ‘splode.

My favorite, “if Government is broken; working for a group of elite rich, inherently racist and violently suppressing the Natural Rights of Man, why would we give them more power and more monies?”

It’s fun watching the programming return nulls.
    They swear they can fix it, bless their hearts.

4. OldSoldier54 says:

Re: #1 – Now THAT’s what I call a Tonka!

5. The Other Whitey says:

Just took my oldest out to the range for the first time this morning after mass. She wound up having to try out the SKS instead of the Carbine due to Daddy misreading the ammo inventory. She still put 3 out of 6 on paper at 30 yards, which I think ain’t bad for a 7-year-old on her first time. She earned herself a milkshake!