Pillow Entrepreneur Hogg Redux

| April 11, 2021 | 58 Comments

Remember the petulant little asshole, err, budding textile magnate’s run for Mike Lindell’s My Pillow business? We featured it here: https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=110210. Lindell is dealing with fallout from his support of Trump during the last election, but now at least can allay any fears of competition from Hogg’s progressive start-up. How so? Easy- little David is simply too busy to give his potential business the attention it deserves.
Riiiiight. Poetrooper sends.

David Hogg Says Goodbye to The Pillow Company He Tried to Create

BY MATT MARGOLIS

The writing has been on the wall for months, and I suppose David Hogg finally decided to read it because the 20-year-old activist who sought out to prove that “progressives can make a better pillow, run a better business and help make the world a better place while doing it” has decided to leave his start-up competitor to Mike Lindell’s MyPillow.

“A couple weeks ago, a very spontaneous interaction over Twitter between me and William LeGate led to us trying to start a progressive pillow company,” he said, though actually it was a couple of months ago. “The goal was and still is to create a great pillow that is sustainably produced in domestic unionized factories and have a percentage of those profits benefit progressive social causes. We were met with immediate and overwhelming support. But I soon realized that given my activism, schoolwork, and family commitments, I could not give 100% to being a full time co-founder at Good Pillow.”

Though, as it was clear to anyone who was paying attention as Hogg tried to launch his pillow company, the endeavor was plagued from the start, even though Hogg seemingly gave it all his attention. He made public pleas for ideas and suggestions that felt more like desperate cries for help than legitimate crowdsourcing. Hogg’s partner made a public appeal for a “top tier” graphic designer to design the company’s logo. He offered a mere $200 and demanded the logo in less than two hours so it could be featured in The Washington Post‘s feature story, which was published February 9.

It was like being forced to watch a train wreck, but the media gave the struggling company a ton of free publicity—publicity most companies, particularly start-ups, could only dream about.

Surprised it took as long as it did for Hogg to throw in the towel. Read the entire article here: PJ Media
Thanks, Poe.

Category: "Teh Stoopid", Guest Link, Gun Grabbing Fascists

So the little Bony Eared Assfish proves once again that he’s all hat and no cattle!

2. Looks like hogg who tried to hogg the pillow industry ran out of steam. I won’t be hogg ish and hogg the comments on the site about hogg so that’s it for now.

3. KoB says:

Wonder how much little davie boi paid the dentist to make the bite mark impression that “his” pillow has to go into the finished product design? And who would want a pillow with bite marks anyhow?

Full disclosure. I purchased some of the “My Pillow” pillows. Top shelf product. I do like the queen sized firm better than the standard. The king sized would almost make a mattress for your cot. Haven’t pulled the trigger on the sheets and towels, but I will.

Oh, and another thing…in re of the little snot nosed, lying, brat twerp davie boi…PHUQUE HEEM!

4. 11B-Mailclerk says:

He bit the pillow.

5. David says:

Sustainable, union produced, socially responsible… how about worrying about whether it’s COMFORTABLE!

6. Poetrooper says:

Most likely the real reason for his dropping out of the project was his shortsightedness in not getting his “Good Pillow” product trademarked before announcing his new business to the world.

Someone much sharper than this little pissant did check to see if it had been trademarked and upon discovering that it hadn’t, snapped it up–the day after Hogg’s bravado declaration that he was going after the My Pillow market. That really dumb move by the boy genius tells me this kid isn’t near as sharp as he and his adoring media think he is.

That abysmal mistake, plus discovering that starting your own business is really hard work, were enough to shatter this cocky little prick’s dreams of entrepreneurial grandeur.

Ol’ Poe is rolling in the schadenfreude like a hound with a back itch…😝😝😝

• The Other Whitey says:

Remember when the little fuck was bragging about his SAT score? I’m hardly the brightest of bulbs, and I exceeded his by over 100 points on the same scale.

That dickhead’s delusions of adequacy are pathetic.

I’m looking forward to him transitioning. I think that is the only attention whoring move left to him. He already looks effeminate anyway. Then he can “marry” that head-shaved dyke he likes to hang with. The MSM would love that scenario. Kimmel couldn’t wait to schedule him.

• Jay says:

I do remember that. I dicked around the night prior to the SATs and had an all night Friday the 13th marathon and got a 1590. Guidance counselor couldn’t understand why I wanted to ‘throw it all away and join the military’. 20 years later I retired with a pension AND a graduate degree…and no student loan debt. Maybe, JUST maybe I knew what the hell I was doing.

7. SFC D says:

One of the most worthless human beings that ever existed. Harvard must be proud.

• timactual says:

“I’d rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University.”
      William F. Buckley Jr.

In spite of Boston’s poor judgement in politicians I still agree with Buckley.

8. 31B SFC says:

Id like to break both of that punks arms above the elbow!’

9. Slow Joe says:

While artificial attempts to displace companies from the market due to political stances are worrying, one thing I have noticed in the tech and science sphere that worries me far more is the increasing number of scientists with non-American sounding names.

For example, this article below from Scientific American was written by two physicists named Slava G. Turyshev and Michael Shao, implying Russian and East Asian ethnicities, respectively.

Now, I got no issue with us attracting the science-educated workforce from other countries, that’s a clear win. My fear is that due to woke educational practices, only furriners get to succeed in higher education and reach the upper levels of the American scientific community, abandoning the traditional American value of meritocracy in favor of ethnicism.

This would result in a much smaller pool of professionals, who would be much less effective in their respective fields, not to mention the cultural implications of second and third-order effects. This could be catastrophic in light of the competition we are facing from China, and to a lesser degree, from Russia.

10. Planet Ord says:

Soooo, Hogg lost a pillow fight?

11. Devtun says:

Aww, Hogg turd turned 21 today. Maybe he got My Pillows as a gift.

12. E4 Mafia '83-'87 says:

Piilow biter, yes. Pillow maker, no. His 15 minutes were up years ago, but he became a-dick eerrr addicted to the fame. Go away, The Left has no more need for you, and nobody else cares about you.

13. Commie-Tsar says:

I was looking forward to getting one at the local CO-OP!

14. Ret_25X says:

His vision of business reminds me of this commercial from the 1980s

15. IDC SARC says:

Habitually biting the prototypes doomed his desires of entrepreneurship to failure.

16. Berliner says:

I think rather than the pillow he’ll market his own “raised fist butt plug” with that “famous” photo of his raised fist accompanying this article as advertisement.

17. ChipNASA says:

I hope that the same thing happens to Pedo-Joe and the proggy libtard Drmoncrats.

Fuck Em’.
    HARD.
    I pray they succeed in failing.