6 January Pro Trump DC Rally…

| January 2, 2021

…Has Dems Bracing for “Wild Protests!”

Thousands of people are expected to be in D.C. on 6 January to protest the 2020 election, on the day Congress meets to certify Biden’s Electoral College victory. Planned are demonstrations at the Freedom Plaza and near the Washington Monument, and a march from the National Mall to the Capitol.

Dems fear a repeat of the ‘knife fights, shouting matches, and verbal harassment of Trump opponents’ as in previous demonstrations. Well, NPR has reported such activity, so it must be a concern.

Federal and local LEOs are bracing for what they fear may be the most intense Trump protest yet.

D.C. Officials Slam Pro-Trump Rally Planned to Oppose Biden’s Election

By Penny Starr

Officials in the District of Columbia are characterizing a pro-Trump rally planned for January 6 as backed by extremists, but organizers say the event will feature well-respected conservative activists and elected lawmakers from across the country.

According to the rally’s website, it will feature a wide range of conservatives, including Tea Party Patriot’s Jenny Beth Martin; president of Phyllis Schlafly Eagles, Ed Martin; founder and president of Moms for America, Kimberly Fletcher; and Andrew Pollack, a school safety activist whose daughter was killed in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School mass shooting.

Elected officials slated to speak include Reps. Lance Gooden (R-TX) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ), Reps.-elect Lauren Boebert (R-CO) and Marjorie Greene (R-GA), and State Reps. Vernon Jones (D-GA), Mark Finchem (R-AZ), Doug Mastriano (R-PA), and Anthony Kern (R-AZ).

But according to a CBS report, violent extremists support the event.

One wonders where the Fed and local LEOs were last summer when BLM was terrifying innocent citizens on the streets of DC. Or Antifa burning down _________ (Place Democrat Run City Here). Read the article in its entirety at: Breitbart

Category: 2020 Election, DC Government, Government Incompetence

1. ChipNASA says:

I’m repeating myself from another place in another thread …
    I was up late last night…
    I heard two futurists and psychics on a radio show both say (predict) that not only is Trump going to continue to be president, be reelected and inaugurated, but Joe Biden is most likely going to jail and it’s possible, technically that Kamalia Harris may be Vice President. 😮💥😬 (one of them “saw” that)
    Huh, well the way 2020 went, that practically seems normal. 😳🤣
    I guess we’ll have to see how next week and the coming weeks and months go.
    I guess I have to wait for aliens next because aren’t they declassifying that? I did post that in another spot too (reference – https://www.wilx.com/2020/12/30/the-pentagon-has-180-days-to-disclose-ufo-information/). 🤷‍♂️👽🛸
    Don’t forget you heard it here second.
    Glad I have a teeny tiny gun and a good bit of ammo.
    We may all need it in the future. (But I certainly hope not….the old saying….”Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it”…)

• AW1Ed says:

“Beware the man with only one gun. He likely knows how to use it.”

• ChipNASA says:

I just You Tubed and field stripped it and cleaned it and put it back in the box until maybe this evening if I can get back to the range for a second visit and consultation on optics and such.
        Most I’ve ever done and educated myself since the early 2000s when I had to do that with the M-16 but I wasn’t all over it like I am with my Henry AR-7 Survival because…
        1. There are SO many resources out there to use at my leisure, maintenance, modifications, etc.
        2. It’s *mine*,/u>. yep, not just giving some rando back to the Wing armorer until I have to qualify next year or two. It belongs to *ME* and it better be taken care of and I’m extremely interested in knowing about all it’s bits and pieces so I know what the hell I am doing with it.
        I’m not going to get into fully breaking down the receiver into trigger and springs and washers and the like, but, if and when I need to, I can and You of Tube directly from the manufacturer is there to help.

I have 2 others on the way but lag from one retailer who was almost shipping one to my house address (I believe a no no in PRofMD) and the other a lag from the manufacturer.
        Come on 2021!!!

Be great if Nathan Phillips shows up beating a drum.

3. KoB says:

Let’s make it a true organized protest rally against the self centered career politicians. I propose arming the protesters in this manner and order:

FIRST: A Torch

Second: Pitchfork

Third: Tar Bucket with Brush

Fourth: Bag of Feathers

Fifth & Sixth: A Rail

Seventh: Rope

Eighth: Boom Stick with Bang Switch

Two columns of 8 ranks each should cover the lanes of traffic fairly well.

To quote Aunt Bea when she ran for City Council Person in Mayberry; “If it is the will of the people…”

4. Mike Gunns says:

Just remember that during the last demonstration, peaceful protesters were herded by DC police into a narrow “kill zone” inhabited by BLM and Antifa members, sort of a gauntlet if you will, where the protesters were assaulted verbally and physically by the Goons in Black.

• ChipNASA says:

This time, be prepared and FUCKING ASSAULT BACK!!!
      I think this will be different.
      The Federal Boys and our military may be in play.

• HMCS(FMF) ret says:

But, I thought Antifa was an “idea” not an “organization”?

5. Graybeard says:

If it were only a Constitutionally Guaranteed Right to carry everywhere in the USA…

6. Only Army Mom says:

I heard about this and just checked… DC hotels are closed for Jan.5th-6th. Not possible to get a room, at any price. I have contact with three different people from different areas of the country who had confirmed reservations which have been canceled. Canceled.

This has become so ridiculously blatantly biased. One would think it was Trump supporters and Republicans who rampaged through cities for not getting their way.

Many protests and rallies around the country. It may be screaming into the void at this point, but I’m heading to this state’s capitol to give my “‘leaders'” a shout or five.
    Screw them and all their ‘good intentions’.

God bless America, long live the Republic.

8. 11B-Mailclerk says:

This might be of interest:

If the PBs wear all black, and Andy Teefa does also, things might get a bit challenging for Police trying to stop interactions.

This could become … kinetic. Like “hypergolic” mix.

Heh.

9. OldManchu says:

Will Lars be there? You know, as a Medic and such?

10. Slow Joe says:

Is this going to affect the Georgia election?

11. Commissar says:

The right has become so brainwashed with nonsense and conspiracy theories that they are now in the streets demanding that the government throw out our democracy and overturn the will of the people.

All because the Whitney snowflakes don’t like the results of the election and want to help a wanna be dictator stay in power.

This is not jus pathetic, it is absolutely disgusting.

Anyone supporting this nonsense should be ashamed of themselves.

All you have done is proven yourselves to be the authoritarian personality sycophants we have long suspected you of being.

And you all need to stop watching OANN, they take money from foreign governments to put out stories favoravle to their regimes. And the overlap between Kremlin propaganda and OANN reporting is astonishing. It is not likely a coincidence that they hired a reporter who is also employed by the Kremlin.

It is also likely not a coincidence that they enthusiastically support a candidate that has now had two former Russian agents as campaign managers.

• Sapper3307 says:

“Birds are not real.”
      Joe Biden

• Blaster says:

😂🤣😂🤣

How do you come up with all??? You’re awesome, I almost spit my coffee out.! “The right has become so brainwashed”, “snowflakes” ,”money from foreign nations (like ours?)”,,,,hahahahahaha

• UpNorth says:

Hasn’t Rachel Madcow given you any new talking points, Kommisar, you one note idiot?

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

(Failhorn)

• Roh-Dog says:

When you and your Marxist buddies are building S-2 packets on potential targets, please make DAMNED sure mine is at the top of the pile.
      I would hate to go unloved.
      FYI, I ‘hug’ back.
      Signed,
      Bishop Authoritarian-Personality Sycophant Extraordinaire, Esq., IV, SGT (US Army, Ret.), DDS.*

*some of those titles are self-honorary and in NO WAY am I claiming to be certified in lawer-in’, clergying, or tooffisis.

• Deckie says:

Shit and run, hood rat.

• OWB says:

Squawk! Squawk!

It’s almost enough to make ya feel a widdle bit sorry for the lad. Kinda like watching somebody who must wear a bike helmet because they constantly beat their head against hard surfaces.

Desperation is so pitiful.

• SFC D says:

You should be calling George Noory at 0300 with your silliness. You’ll fit right in. And I’m not sure you really understand “authoritarian personality sycophants”. That’s exactly what you and your fellow progressives are. All about more government control. The constitution says no. Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, nobody’s buying it here.

• thebesig says:

Originally posted by Commissar:

This is not jus pathetic, it is absolutely disgusting.

Anyone supporting this nonsense should be ashamed of themselves.

Why conservatives do not trust the results of the 2020 Election

12. OWB says:

Meanwhile, there are “rolling rallies” planned for every state in the union. This could get interesting. Very, very interesting.

13. Jus Bill says:

UPDATE:
    President Trump and Dan Scavino Confirm “The Elipse” Before 9am January 6th, Also Plan For DC to Shut Down Metro

14. Commissar says:

No American should be ok with a president pulling the shit he is trying to pull in this recording.

• Roh-Dog says:

I know it’s warm, comfortable, and habitual but if you could pull your head out of your ass that’d be great.

Largest vote fraud in US history.

Time>is<running:out!

• Blaster says:

At some point the people that are too lazy to pay attention to what’s going on, find politics bottling and get their “facts” from the MSM are going to wake up and start to actually see what’s happening. At that point the minority that want to fundamentally change our country will no longer have the lying media to cover for the lying self centered politicians.

It’s going to be ugly when the truth is no longer ignored and the citizens start to take control back.

I am starting to see it when talking to people. EVERYONE is saying the same thing- “why/how, are we funding the whole world (especially gender programs in Pakistan), but we only get $600.00 back of OUR OWN MONEY???

Commissar is mistaken in thinking that the “right” is brainwashed and he is mistaken in thinking that everyone on this site blindly follows all republican politicians. I speak for myself when I say that the republicans and democrats are one in the same. It’s never been more evident than when the democrats stole this last election and the republicans are ok with it so that they can continue to get their way and their money. We just lost the only politician that actually cared about the American citizen. He had nothing to gain in what he did, regardless of what the democrat handlers like to spout.

I have a feeling that ole commissar is going to start to see how much the American people are actually “ok with”!

15. 11B-Mailclerk says:

Want something even more disruptive than Trump?

This is how:

NY is proposing a law to allow confinement of people with, or “contact” with ChiComCoof. (Or other illness)

No potential for abuse… no track record of abuse…

Because clearly, when unconstitutional dictates requiring masks, forbidding peaceful assembly, prohibiting earning a living, and in effect mandating self-destruction fail to eradicate a disease,

Then the answer of course is even greater unconstitutional dictatorial powers to “relocate in the east” , err rather “confine” those who are a danger to the state, err “sick”.

And how many “health crisis” declarations already exist for thinking or for things the Left doesn’t like?

Over the top? How come they keep following the template shown elsewhere where you start with a little dictate, and wind up with gulags. “For your own good” of course. Boxer the Horse deserves his retirement home elsewhere. We shall miss our Comrade.