Daily FGS

| May 12, 2021

Blade Reviews: Hogue OTF

Woman choked by ex-boyfriend shoots him to death in N. Harris Co., deputies say

Stefania Okolie
HARRIS COUNTY, Texas (KTRK) — A woman shot and killed a man at a home in north Harris County Saturday afternoon, according to Harris County Sheriff’s Office deputies.

Deputies said the 29-year-old woman called saying the man was at the home picking up his belongings when he got aggressive with her. She said he started head butting and choking her.

1 / 0 / 0
ABC 13

The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.”
– Leon Trotsky, Their Morals and Ours: The Class Foundations of Moral Practice

Category: Antiwar crowd, Feel Good Stories

1. XOTM1 says:

Today is Wednesday, messed me up for a second.

• KoB says:

Hang Tuff XOTM1, Bro AW1Ed is just in a rush for the Thursdays Are for Cooking Segment. He thinks that MiLady, ExPH2, can’t read a calendar…or reasons. Could be that trophy wife of his is keeping him distracted with her charm and beauty…or her Honey-Do List in his new digs down in the Sunny South. You may recall, if you’ve been keeping up (Welcome to TAH BTW), a week or so back he was just listing them as “Daily Feel Good Stories”, just so he could keep up. You do know that his admin work here is an UNPAID position, right? And that he has a Day Job too? Did I mention the distractions of his Hot Wife? And here Sister? Good thing for him (and us/her) THAT distraction took a paying gig and stayed up in yankydomville.

Shank Trumps a head butt…nearly. every.damn.time. BZ to Ms Thang for taking out the trash. Bet he doesn’t abuse any more wimmens.

• AW1Ed says:

My own fault for trying to stay ahead.

• XOTM1 says:

I fully understand. I was a web admin for a wine selling site years ago, paid position, and realized I don’t like doing this and I don’t want to do this anymore. So more power to Bro AW1Ed and his trophy wife ExPH2. It just messed up, thinking I lost a day (abducted by aliens, one or three to many …).
        Thanks for the welcome. I do make it a point to get here for Valor Friday and Boomer Sunday.

• KoB says:

Point of clarification. Bro Ed’s trophy wife and Mi’Lady Ex-PH2 are two separate adorable deplorables. But both are hot and yes…both can cook. Oh, and both have sisters. Hubba Hubba!

2. Fjardeson says:

Nice blade!

MicroTech makes the best OTF auto knives and they have a great many models, but the Chicom’s are stealing their tech, religiously copying MicroTech’s designs and selling them for about a third of the price. The Chinese even copy the MicroTech logo and packaging. They are called “clones” and sell for less than $100. Many are sold on GunBroker.

3. Fjardeson says:

Oh, and don’t these idiots know that half of Harris County packs heat? (Texas, you know…)

4. President Elect Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH Neanderthal B Woodman Domestic Violent Extremist SuperStraight says:

Dude, give it up. She’s just not that into you anymore.
    Oh……..too late.

• Graybeard says:

She may not have been into him, but her bullet(s) were…

With the DA in Harris Co more good folks are gonna need to take out the trash permanently.

5. Mustang Major says:

AW1Ed: How about posting a picture sometime of my everyday concealed carry: Benchmade Infidel.

6. I have the Benchmade OTF Infidel plus the HK/Benchmade limited edition Mel Pardue auto. Benchmade and HK joined forces on the knife productions.