Boomer’s Sunday

| September 27, 2020

It’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best. Honorable Mention goes to my pals Chuck, Gerhart, Woke Infidel, AW1 Scott, AW1 Rod, and our own Cameron, Skippy, HMCS(FMF) ret, Poetrooper, Mason, Jeff LPH 3 63-66, thebesig, Keepin’ It Real, and Ex, who also have provided some entertainment. These are mostly from the right, with humor scattered around. I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Category: Guest Link, Humor, Satire

1. Fm2176 says:

Nice…

Damn, gots to re-heat my coffee. I know better than to drink it reading Boomer’s Sunday Funnies. I do alright drinking at it reading the FGS. Where are they? Did you forget to hit the “Post Thread Button.” We needs our gun pr0n…and Ms Thang! You haven’t lost that loving feeling, have you?

Great Job…again. Let’s make damn sure we avoid those very, very bad situations.

3. Retired Grunt says:

Those are Ruthless, what? Too soon?

4. Slow Joe says:

The Graham house rules and the ruthless court for the win.

Over all it was an excellent collection of memes.

5. Honor and Courage says:

As always Great job!

6. ninja says:

Burned out on the 2020 Presidential Campaign?

Can’t figure out between Donald and Joe?

Well, there is always Tom!

• Ex Coelis says:

One role he hasn’t played yet but I’ll tell you what – if Tom Cruise does a wide-screen, feature-length documentary about the riveting life-story of the United States Army greatest anti-hero Bowe Bergdahl, then Hell yes!! I would most definitely vote Tom Cruise for THE next MAGA Prez..!! Absolutely!!! 100%!!!! NOT… Kind of like Hollywood itself – what do you find when you scratch the surface of Hollywood? *shrug* More surface… Uh let’s see; Tom Cruise as Obersturmfuhrer-scientologist nut-bar supreme, as hands-on commander-in-chief also with his hands on the Nation’s nuclear launch codes? Brother, if you think it’s hard getting a cab in New York City now…

7. Ex Coelis says:

Wow!! Lotsa this Sunday – THANK YOU!! Some of THE best one’s yet!!!