Monday FGS

| July 13, 2020 | 18 Comments

Bond Arms Snake Slayer .410 and .45LC

Update: Reston man shoots and kills intruder in apartment complex
Inside Nova

Police: Deadly 11th Street shooting was self-defense
Fox Iillinois

“Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” — George Bernard Shaw

Category: Feel Good Stories

Sites That Link to this Post

1. If All You See… » Pirate's Cove | July 13, 2020
  1. Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH B Woodman says:

‘Ed,
    Ya feeling ok? Is that why only the headline blurb and linkee? Not even a score?
    (PS the 11th Street linkee links to the TAH Roger Stone story)
    Enjoyed the deringer video (I’ve priced that hardware, it’s as expensive as a full sized gun).

If you need some time off, just let us know, we’re not TOTALLY unsympathetic around here. (gives gun bunny a warning glare and stare, threatens to cut off all commo to FO)

Heeeeeeey? DaHell?!? Imma right here ya know. I wuz akeeping tenuous coverage of “The Legend of the Lone Ranger, the FIRST Beverly Hillbillies broadcast AND the gun pr0n video. I knows it ain’t ‘Ed’s fault when the linkys glick, no way I could lose that lovin’ feelin. Linkys beez that way sometimes. Keep in mind, he prepares these things at 0God15 hours of a morning. Ya got to remember that the servers are in a closet on Dave’s boat and what with the Her a cane running up the east coast, and the Soviet making Dave “do things” no telling what’s happening.

Grab a ball, we’ll head to the beach. No danger in that zone Maybe Ex will bring us a goose to cook.

Welp, we could call this a two fer DRT, just like the little pocket hand cannon is a two fer. Howsome ever, the Fox linky takes us to the Trump/Stone Story. We will just have to trust in Providence and the TAH Feelz Good Story Spirits that there IS a FGS out there about a legitimately DRT dirtbag on 11th Street. I Believe.

I does like the little pocket cannon. Arms…Bond Arms.

3. OAE CPO USN Ret says:

I ass-u-me that you all will be posting about the USS Bonhomme Richard later today. I came across this guy’s book of faces page. He appears to be a civilian on one of the Navy’s Military Sealift Command (MSC) ships that’s on the next pier over. He’s been providing video updates.

Long story short, she’s developed a list, fire has wrecked the island, and her forward mast has slumped over.

4. West Point 1987 says:

I’ve got an American Derringer in that caliber…can’t hit a bull in the ass at 10 feet with it. AND it’s plum painful to shoot. Kind of like pulling the pin on a grenade and just holding it out there at arm’s length. The Taurus Judge is another story, though.

• AW1Ed says:

The three inch shells are pretty snappy, stick with 2.5. Three 000 buck per shot are accurate enough at short range for me. The .45LC are better farther out. YMMV.

• David says:

Try one of the NAA mini revolvers with only a front sight, no rear. I can bounce a can at 100 yards with a pistol on a good day, but with that little revolver, keeping shots on a silhouette at 15 yards is problematic. Dandy pocket snake gun with .22 mag shotshells, though.

• NHSparky says:

You know your wife 1-knows you, 2-understands you, 3-REALLY loves you when she drops a wrapped Judge and and several boxes of ammo on your junk and proclaims, “Merry Christmas, honey!”

If only she were so easy to shop for.

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

I have yet to meet one of those big honkin’ derringers with a trigger that seems under twenty pounds.

I have met a few smithed-up for speed shooting, but it ain’t cheap work.

• Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH B Woodman says:

Question: do those Bond Arms derringers have a smooth bore, or a rifled bore? Makes a difference on using 410 vs 45LC.

5. AW1Ed says:

Thanks, y’all. Not 100% but can’t let my TAH family down. I’ll post what I can as I can, and rely on the more than capable staff to have my back until I’m FMC. All I’ll say is I really dislike laptops.