Beto ‘Take Your AR-15’ O’Rourke to Head Biden Gun Control Effort

| March 3, 2020

Former Presidential Candidate and Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke

Remember when former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke gave a staunch defense of his gun control plan during a Democratic presidential primary debate, saying that as president, he would prioritize mandatory buybacks of assault-style weapons?

Quoting the candidate’s past comment about selling back AR-15s and AK-47s, moderator David Muir asked O’Rourke: “Are you proposing taking away their guns? And how would this work?”

O’Rourke answered, “Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”

“I am, if it’s a weapon that was designed to kill people on a battlefield. If the high-impact, high-velocity round, when it hits your body, shreds everything inside of your body, because it was designed to do that, so that you would bleed to death on a battlefield and not be able to get up and kill one of our soldiers.

When we see that being used against children, and in Odessa, I met the mother of a 15-year-old girl who was shot by an AR-15, and that mother watched her bleed to death over the course of an hour because so many other people were shot by that AR-15 in Odessa and Midland, there weren’t enough ambulances to get to them in time. Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We’re not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore.”

Guess who Loopy Uncle Joe wants to head up his gun control program?

Joe Biden Taps Beto O’Rourke to Lead Gun Control Effort

By: AWR HAWKINS

During a Monday evening campaign stop in Dallas, Texas, Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden said Robert “Beto” O’Rourke will “be the one who leads” Biden’s gun control push.

O’Rourke, for his part, endorsed Biden for president, saying, “The man in the White House today poses an existential threat to this country. To our democracy. To free and fair elections. And we need somebody who can beat him. And in Joe Biden, we have that man.”

Great choice, Joe. I’m sure the 1/3 of the NRA that are Democrats are paying attention. Read the rest here: Breitbart

Category: "Teh Stoopid", 2020 Election, Gun Grabbing Fascists

1. Combat Historian says:

Bless your wittle heart, fuckhead. Molon Labe…

2. David says:

And remember, Biden is the YOUNGEST man running as a Democrat.

• Mason says:

Saw that headline too yesterday and rolled laughing. The party that hates old, rich white males is down to a handful of old, rich white males as candidates.

3. Green Thumb says:

Scary.

Coupla thoughts, again; Why would they want to take weapons away from law abiding citizens if they were not planning to do things that would make us want to shoot them? How you gonna “buy back” something that wasn’t yours to begin with? Maybe I should start dredging lakes, ponds, and quicksand bogs to see if I can recover all those “lost in an accident” weapons. Might be a little profit margin there.

btw…eff you Beto bitch boi…and eff you too, quid pro quo groping joe.

5. HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Beta-boi leading the gun control efforts for Sheriff Joe? Fucking assclowns are the equivalent of a primate fucking a football.

• David says:

SHERIFF Joe is Joe Arpaio in AZ. Biden is Drunkle Joe, not to be confused… ot left alone with pre-teen girls.

6. Poetrooper says:

It’s getting to the point with Biden that it’s hard to tell which is dumber, his gaffes or his deliberate statements. Beto shot his own campaign in the back of the head when he made his declaration about coming for our guns, so now a struggling Biden thinks it’s a cool move to bring that self-destructive fool into his campaign prominently?

There is no shortage of idiocy in the Democrat party…

7. SFC D says:

This is gonna be fun. C’mon Beto, hold still while I beat you senseless with a rolled up copy of the constitution. Fuckstick.

8. My, My, My says:

The pic above looks almost like he created an “L” with this thumb and finger and is moving it to his forehead.

Beto who?

9. The Other Whitey says:

Robert Francis O’Rourke, the limp-wristed, silver-spooned rich white boy who really wants people to believe he’s Mexican, the hacker, thief, and drunk driver who used Daddy’s money to skate on all charges, who has published his own fantasies about murdering innocent children with impunity, can suck my Black Irish dick. I have the following proposal for this Kennedy-wannabe bitch-boi pussy:

He can meet me in person, with witnesses. I will have a weapon in my hands. He may confiscate it if he is able to take it from my hands. I won’t shoot him. If he can physically overpower me, he can take it. I’m not particularly worried.

MOLON LABE, come get some!

• SFC D says:

Well shit. You already said everything I’d planned on writing, so I’ll just add this:

Beto! Kiss my pasty white Irish ass!

• The Other Whitey says:

Despite his claims, nobody he knows actually calls him “Beto.” His overestimated grasp of the Spanish language causes him to misunderstand when people call him “pendejo.”

• Ocean12 says:

He can kiss my American ass

• Ret_25X says:

Like Beto would ever drag his soft, effeminate, oxygen thieving body out of the house for anything approximating work.

Biden looks embalmed.
    The only Beto can do for him is attend the funeral.

11. USAF RET says:

Biden is an idiot bringing this little bitch in…..

12. David says:

If he wants every weapon based on a design originally made for war, he’s going to have to include bows, crossbows, fighting knives (pronounced ‘knives’) and everything but rocks…although there is that whole Cain and Abel thing.

13. AW1 Rod says:

Beta is too fucking stupid to know how fucking stupid he is. Designed to kill people on the battlefield? No infantryman or operator I’m aware of would take an AR-15 into combat. It would be akin to taking a Remington 742 into combat.

14. Call blimey love a duck, imagine if the 1776 Colonists didn’t have those muskets, then we would all be saying by jove, I’m going to the loo, light up another fag and God bless the queen and I would have been wearing an HMS Donald duck flat cap and drinking my daily rum ration back in 1963.

15. ArmyATC says:

So, dementia addled “Gropin’ Unka Joe” Biden the shotgun man would add Beta O’Dork to his administration. Can that clown get any more clueless? Forget I asked…

16. Forest Bondurant says:

Both the Odessa Fire and EMS took Beto to task after his comment about “not enough ambulances.

There were plenty, and their response time that day was under 10 minutes from the first 9-1-1 call.

Here: https://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Odessa-Firefighters-Association-responds-to-Beto-ORourkes-debate-comment-560351701.html.

And here:https://texasscorecard.com/west-texas/odessa-sheriff-blasts-lying-betos-gun-control-proposal/

17. Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH B Woodman says:

“He has made his decision. Now let him enforce it.”

Is there any way to put a pie right in his idjit face to shut him up?

19. Graybeard says:

I’m not so worried about BiteMe and Beet-0 as the folks who actually vote for them and believe their cow-lot byproducts.

20. The Other Whitey says:

Heard this one from one of my firefighters over dinner tonight:

Biden’s bringing a dildo to a gun fight!

21. Anonymous says:

Biden doesn’t really want to win, does he?

• Hondo says:

I believe he does. But based on his public statements over the last year or two I’ve come to believe that those who say he’s in early-stage dementia are correct.

22. Rob says:

Your First and Second Amendment rights are gone thanks to mass immigration and the treasonous support it got and gets from Republicans and “Conservatives.” It’s only a matter of time.

• AW1Ed says:

You are certainly entitled to your own opinions. You are not entitled to your own “facts.”

The Left has shut down free speech from academia to the nightly news. Beta is advocating taking away our Second, Fourth, and likely Sixth Amendments of the constitution.

It is indeed only a matter of time, so we can agree.

• Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

AW1ED; the fourth amendment protections were initially eroded during the War on Drugs, they were further eroded during the Global War on Terror when everyone’s most hated traitor Snowden let the American people know through Wikileaks their government spent more time spying on them than it did spying on terrorists…thank you Patriot act.

The left is not alone in this intrusion into our rights. The one consistent bipartisan aspect of Congress is restricting your rights.

Saw a great little news piece on the Connecticut news channel the other night by way of illustration. Some middle school kids think drinking energy drinks might be dangerous for kids under 16, so instead of mounting a PSA campaign to get the word out, their teacher is showing them how to use government as a cudgel to force others to live as they believe is correct instead of letting us all make our own choices. Consequently these little fascists are petitioning their state government to make it a crime for people under 16 to drink an energy drink.

The little fuckers are probably Bloomberg voters.

Everyone in both parties tends to be fairly comfortable using government as a cudgel when it suits their purposes regardless of what our Constitution says, and our current crop of liberal and conservative judges seem rather happy to reinforce the notion that it’s all perfectly “legal”…the law is sadly not absolute and is so malleable today as to be less firm than silly putty.

I am once again reminded of Mr. Jefferson’s words my friend,

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.