Boomer’s Sunday

| February 23, 2020

It’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best. Honorable Mention goes to my pals Woke Infidel, AW1 Scott, our own HMCS(FMF) ret, ninja, Poetrooper, Mason, Jeff LPH 3 63-66, thebesig, and Ex, who also provided some entertainment. These are mostly from the right, with humor scattered around. I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Category: Guest Post, Humor, Satire

Spot on yet again!!

2. Comm Center Rat says:

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”

~ Ronald Reagan

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Would hate to know my job would be to pick out the best ONE of these.

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that a certain seagull has yet to show up on Boomer’s Sunday with the empirical data showing us how wrong these memes are? You think it could be because his head has gone all ‘splody before he gets thru them?

Tankers…Mateys!

4. Claw says:

Just a couple of random thoughts for this morning:

(1) For those who have fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

(2) The Democrat Party has announced that it is changing its symbol from the Donkey to a condom because it more accurately reflects the Party’s political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you’re actually being screwed!!

I fully expect to be told “You Stole Those”, but Oh, Well, it’s all in a days work./smile

i was about to put something clever in a comment, and I realized that watching the current crop of Dumbocrats diss Bloomberg publicly, live on TV (or video) said everything I’d have said.

We fought a war a while back – twice, I believe – to get rid of tyrants and bullies, some of whom were being executed by angry Citoyens. Then we bought Louisiana from the Frogs and started moving forward.

Let’s keep that in mind. There’s only seven(?) Dumbocraps, and +/-327 million of us. Let’s nail ’em down and scrape our feet on them.

They down’t own us
    We aren’t just some of their little toys
    They don’t own us
    All they can really do is make noise

I wonder how much fun they have barking at the moon.

• David says:

Bloomberg is a Republican wolf in Dem sheep’s clothing. Sanders is a Socialist running in the Democrat party. The real Democrat party members can’t seem to get enough votes to decide whether to serve tuna or ham ‘n cheese sandwiches when the polls close.

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

I was watching the debate, and was appalled at how much dim was on display.

I tried turning up the setting marked “brightness” but it didn’t help.

That Vindman meme.
    Spot on.

7. 11B-Mailclerk says:

Humorous articles and memes from an ex-Soviet.

This stuff is -funny-.

After a weekend of hard work and stiff drink these always make the upcoming week easier to tolerate.
    Thank you so very much!!!