Joe Biden Denied Communion

| October 29, 2019

Sniffing opportunities. (Ben Garrison/GRRRGRAPHICS.COM)

During the last decade, there was some talk among some bishops to deny then-Senator Kerry communion due to his support for abortion rights. In Catholicism, one must be “in good standing” to take part in the eucharist. This requires beliefs consistent with the church administering communion.

Joe Biden learned this hands-on when Reverend Robert Morey refused to give the “bread” to him on the account of his stance on abortion.

From USA Today:

The Rev. Robert Morey said Monday that the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate attended Mass at Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Florence and was refused the sacrament because any “public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of Church teaching.”

“Sadly, this past Sunday, I had to refuse Holy Communion to Former Vice President Joe Biden,” Morey said. “Holy Communion signifies we are one with God, each other and the Church. Our actions should reflect that.”

This is just one example of the inconsistency between what’s specified and implied in the Bible, and what is argued by members of a certain political party. Committed murder? Mosaic Law prescribes the death penalty if it’s proven that it was done with bad intentions… And that the murderer did it. No calls to confiscate things that could be used to commit murder.

And forget about “From each according to ability, to each according to need,” nonsense. The Bible advocates merit-based reward… To each according to their own work. Perhaps this may be one of the reasons that a certain party is waging war against religion.

You could read more on USA Today.

Category: Politics, Religion

1. jim h says:

buckle up kids. we’re about to go for a ride….

2. ChipNASA says:

Fuck Joe Biden and his son Hunter, sideways with a: ” ….)

😀 😉

3. Jus Bill says:

It’s refreshing to find a principled priest in the public eye.

4. Graybeard says:

I’m not Catholic (Roman or otherwise), but I’ve long longed for them to maintain their standards for those politicians who, at least nominally, are.

But what do I know? I’d excommunicate Carter if given a chance.

5. Comm Center Rat says:

“Two thousand years of misery
    Of torture in my name
    Hypocrisy made paramount
    Paranoia the law
    My name is called religion
    Sadistic, sacred whore”

~ Orgasmatron by Motorhead (1986)

I doubt dull Joe knows anything about the Doctrine of Transubstantiation. He probably just wanted some juice and cookies while out on the presidential campaign trail. /sarc

So did he just pass by Joe at the alter as he
    knealt with his tongue out or was it a warning
    beforehand?
    I suspect the latter.

• Anonymous says:

Aww, was hoping it was like this:

• 26Limabeans says:

One must go to Confession prior to receiving Communion.
        Usually on a Saturday afternoon for the next day Mass.
        I would always just say ” I lied and disobeyed my parents
        and I am sorry”. Worked everytime and I got off with a
        penance of a couple Hail Mary’s and light one of the
        fifty cent candles.

I like to imagine the Priest coming out of his booth,
        yanking Joe out of his and slapping him silly as he kicks
        his ass all the way out the door.

Old Joe just wants to get Miss Thang juicy and get into her cookie jar. And his coked up low life spawn’s picture should read snort snort.

To me abortion is just the murder of an innocent child. It may be the woman’s body but it is the child’s life. You made your “choice” when you spread your legs without using any of the many methods of conception prevention that are available. YMMV

Kudos to the Priest for his stance. What you wanna bet that Priest has never molested anyone? And what you wanna bet that there are some people right now checking to see if they can find or manufacture evidence that he did molest someone or even cover for someone in the Church that did.

8. JURASSICHM says:

Him going to church is a sham much like when Obama did so. It’s for appearance sake and nothing else.

9. Mason says:

Good. If the church is going to stand on a moral high ground, they need people like this to stick to their convictions. That Gov Cuomo (Fredo’s brother) retains his Catholic good standing with the dioceses in that state, after signing that horrendous abortion bill, shows that a lot in the church aren’t as principled as they claim.

10. Veritas Omnia Vincit says:

It’s their fairy tale they can play it however they want to….

When an organization was involved in a cover up of pedophilia in multiple countries, in multiple states here in the US perhaps being considered not worthy of their rituals isn’t all that bad an outcome.

11. Anonymous says:

Progressives are unrepentant pagan/atheistic heretics.

Kathleen Sebilius, 0bama’s HHS Secretary, was excommunicated in the Ctholic Diocese of Kansas (where she’s from) due to her stance on abortion, it happens more often than the mess media reports, I just wonder how many times it was done with Nanny Lugosi, another CINO?

13. Hack Stone says:

As Governor Of Maryland, Martin O’Malley effectively put a ban on capital punishment because it conflicts with his Catholic faith. By that logic, you would think that he would put mechanisms in place to ban abortion, but alas, it was not meant to be.

14. The Other Whitey says:

As a practicing Catholic, I wish the Church had the balls to do this more often. Those who would complain have no respect for the Church or the faith anyway.

15. 11B-Mailclerk says: