Hanoi Jane’s At It Again

| October 14, 2019

In case you thought things could not get any more ridiculous, or people more obnoxious, think again: Hanoi Jane is traipsing off to Washington to hold climate protests on a weekly basis.

The gag factor is enhanced by the fact that she’s now 82 and ought to know better than to make an ass of herself in public. Per that twitterpated feed, she’s already been arrested.

Category: "The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves", Antiwar crowd

1. Jus Bill says:

Could the Capitol Police maybe “misplace” her for a few years?

BTW, word is she has incriminating evidence on Hillary…

• Ex-PH2 says:

Oh, does she? Pray tell, what might that be?

• RGR 4-78 says:

“BTW, word is she has incriminating evidence on Hillary”

Is she on suicide watch yet?

• E. Conboy says:

I volunteer to ‘watch’ her! Of course with my poor vision, I can’t distinguish or identify visitors or lawrs or other creeps coming into the cell for a chat with Hanoi Jane. Maybe y’all could come on over and sit fir a few hands of poker while we all watch her. I’m still good at guarding,

2. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

I wouldn’t even piss on that commie traitor whore if she was on fire and I still wonder how many times she gave head to General Giap when she went there, AND YES I’ve also heard tell that “Hanoi Jane” Fonda has incriminating Evidence on Hillary Clinton!

3. NHSparky says:

Said it before, say it again:

They day she gets planted, first keg is on me. Float that bitch all the way to Santa Monica pier.

4. Anonymous says:

Ah, Hanoi Jane attention whoring again…

5. RetiredDevilDoc8404 says:

Hanoi Jane not only has information on Hillary, but she’s going to testify in exchange for a walk on whatever charges she’s facing. This sow is a poster child for birth control (or post-partum abortion), poetic justice would be for her to have a CVA and be left aphasic.

ESAD…Scrunt!

7. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

She never had kids, did she? I hope that twunt didn’t breed!

8. timactual says:

It’s been a half century now, and I am perfectly willing to forgive and forget–but the bitch seems determined not to let me forget!

• Ex-PH2 says:

Do not fret yourself over it, timactual. Some day she’ll die and you can unload (if you want) in an appropriate way.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to be one of those taking a whiz on her grave when she kicks the bucket, it’s just that I HATE waiting in long lines and the Vietnam Vets that are still with us today rightfully deserve first dibs at making that commie traitor whore’s coffin float!

10. 11B-Mailclerk says:

This is what someone does, when the high point of their career is

Barbarella

11. OWB says:

Some of us will never forget one chilly March morning when she was soooo scared of a few veterans that she refused to leave her trailer. Ahhh. She traveled all the way to DC for the adulation of her minions, and just couldn’t muster the courage to face the “others.”

Poor thing.

12. Wilted Willy says:

I hope she dies soon so I can make the trip to her grave. If my pos brother goes first, then I will have to piss on his first! I hope to float both of their caskets! She even stank in Bimborella, she showed off her silly tits to boot! I have bigger tits than she did! I hope she gets the barbed cock of Satan!!!

13. Jay says:

Im only 40, so I will have to channel both my father AND uncle to piss on her when she finally croaks. Dear God theyre gonna have to put round the clock security at her gravesite….

14. Twist says:

Is there a statute of limitations on treason?

15. OAE CPO USN Ret says:

That reminds me. I need to pick up some more Hanoi Jane Urinal Target stickers.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

Speakin’-o-which, I’ve yet to see an AL or VFW Post without those in their urinals!

16. ChipNASA says: