LT Tony Bobulinski’s Honorable Navy Career

| November 20, 2020 | 20 Comments

We got a lot of inquiries about Tony Bobulinski.  As a reminder, Bobulinski was the ex-business partner of Hunter Biden that came forward with emails and text messages identifying Joe Biden as “the big guy” referred to when earmarking percentages in a deal with a Chinese company. Joe Biden said that he “never took a penny from any foreign source.”  Well, that statement would be true in this case if his son Hunter held the money for him and Joe got it from his son Hunter.  This may be the money-laundering that the FBI is referring to when they said they were examining Hunter Biden’s laptop as part of a money-laundering investigation.

When asked about all this, Joe Biden stated that this was all part of a smear campaign waged against him.  However, Joe Biden was never asked if he met with or knew Bobulinski.  On the other hand, Joe Biden has not denied meeting Bobulinski but as stated – Biden has never been asked this question.

We actually made a FOIA request for Tony Bobulinski when he first came on the scene – several weeks before the election.  Although the turn-around time is fairly quick from the Department of the Navy, they had a few other levels of scrutiny before releasing Bobulinski’s records.  It took three weeks, and we got the FOIA request results about a week after the election.  Not implying anything nefarious, mind you, it was just an interesting set of circumstances.  This was most probably due to his Navy records being spotless and wanting to protect his reputation, but that is just speculation on my part.

The only thing that seems out of place is that he has an award for the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal in his records, but it is not on his DD-214.  Suspect this was an admin oversight.

Category: Politics

1. Hack Stone says:

Hack Stone would love to see a summary of Hunter Biden’s accomplishments as an Ensign in the Naval Reserve.

Okey Dokey, let’s see if I got this right. There are some folks out there that want us to doubt the word of this fine officer, yet believe what we are told by a whore hopping crackhead? Makes sense to me. /s/

Mr. President, I do believe it should be obvious to all by now that you should have went after the domestic enemies of this Country in a more systematic way right after you were sworn in. No matter what comes out now, or where it comes from, this Country will soon be well on it’s way into the dustbin of revised history. And before the spapos seagull shows up spewing his vulgar laced invectives over government overreach, let me remind his spapos, aggravating, erroneous azz, that the oath is to defend ‘…the Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic.”

3. E4 Mafia '83-'87 says:

I’m sure Lars will come in to try to protect China Joe and to doubt the El-tee’s honorable service. You know, cuz the navy’s nuclear power program is NOT a closely guarded secret that they just let any Tom, Dick, and Harry become an instructor.
    I saw the interview on Tucker, and I believe in what he said and that Mao Tse Joe peddled influence to enrich himself errr “The Big Guy” and The Biden Family Business.

• Daisy Cutter says:

That influence peddling business is looking up right now – POTUS sounds better than VPOTUS so may be worth a lot more yaun.

• Daisy Cutter says:

Although this was not influence peddling, I have always found it interesting that Chelsea Clinton’s first job out of college paid her $120,000.

“Clinton’s first position after college was with the consulting firm McKinsey & Company at a reported starting salary of $120,000 per year, equivalent to those with MBA degrees, despite having no business experience.” – Influence Watch —

Clinton eventually took a job with NBC News where as a “rookie correspondent” she was paid a salary of $600,000.

Being the offspring of the POTUS is easy on the wallet… or purse.

4. USAFRetired says:

“The only thing that seems out of place is that he has an award for the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal in his records, but it is not on his DD-214. ”

Sure it is in Blk 13

Want to borrow my glasses

• sbalm says:

USAFRetired – I looked again and do NOT see a N&MC COM in block 13 – for final discharge DD-214 or the other DD-214 for that matter. Block 13 does have the NAM and NDSM.

I may need to borrow your glasses since they may allow me to see beyond the Matrix cascading green numbers. 😉

• NECCSeabeCPO says:

No big issue,My exit award was not on my DD214, as it was awarded after my retirement.I had may ceremony where I got the award and then left that day, took 145 days leave before my retirement,I never went back to update my 214, it happens.

• SFC D says:

Yup. My retirement award is not on my DD-214 either. 214 was completed prior to the retirement ceremony, never bothered to add it. It’s not like it’s gonna get me a pay raise.

• SEAL TWO says:

My retirement award was being able to retire. No ceremony. I walked to the quarterdeck, put my security badge on the table, and walked out. Never looked back. Haven’t been back on a military base/installation in twenty-five years; never plan on setting foot on another one.

NDSM says it all.
    He should at least have some sort of award for going
    through Basic with a last name like that though.

6. Claw says:

Would have thought there would/should have been an additional service obligation incurred by accepting/being promoted to LT O-3.

Promoted on 01 Aug 99, REFRAD on 27 Dec 99.

Seems like a waste of bars, but I’m not nor ever was Navy./smile

All those “X” entries could have saved ink and labor by just
    stating NOTHING FOLLOWS. But it does look impressive like all
    the secret stuff has been “X”ed out.

8. Thunderstixx says:

As an old Grunt/Ski Instructor, the only thing I know about the navy is that I never want to get into a boat with a Submariner at the helm…..
    They’ll take it out into the deepest part of the lake and sink the fucker !!!!

9. NEC338x says:

Looks like someone who went down the Direct Input Officer program path following two years of NROTC. During my time, probably 3/4 of NNPS instructors were DIOs. I don’t see anything that looks out of place. (Early 80’s with NNPS Staff Admin)