Yer Saturday Chuckle

| September 26, 2020

Obligatory warning: may possibly offend those who are overly religious. Read on or not as you desire.

—–

A conversation overheard near the Pearly Gates:

God: Gabriel, have you finished setting up future events for the 2020s?

Gabriel: Yes, God, I ha . . . wait, did you say “2020s”, as in plural?

God: Yes. Why?

Gabriel: Oh. I thought the list was for the year 2020 – singular.

God: You mean you put a decade’s worth of events in one year?

Gabriel: Um, well . . . I guess I did.

God: Wow. Oh well, at least the year will be memorable.

Category: Humor, Who knows

1. Graybeard says:

I’ve been called ‘overly religious’ but…

snicker

Oh, crap. Well, at least we all know how to prep for the long haul, don’t we?

Don’t we? We do, right? Anyone? Bueller? Why is it so quiet in here?

Oh, well, I’m going foraging ASAP.

Good Job Gabe! Get all the crap over with and the rest of the decade will be smooth as a Jazz Trump-ette. Unlike the late 20teens where we had RINOS one year, colluding Russians another, horny wanna be Judges next, impeachments following, and the impending Communist Flu.

Hell, why don’t you just blow your Horn Gabriel, and announce the Second Coming? Bet that would get some attention. Using whips, flipping tables, running folks out of Temples, and breaking up things in general worked for that Former Jewish Carpenter. Sometimes, you just got to breakout with a bad attitude.

4. George V says:

Every once in a while you read something that explains everything.

5. AZRobert says:

Naked Bible Podcast #252 “The Day of the Lord”

Very interesting listen or a read if one is so inclined as are the other podcasts and works he does.

The supernatural is just natural to God.

6. 11B-Mailclerk says:

2020 is the year Kim Jong Un of the DPRK apologized to Moon Jae In of the ROK.

Frogs would be kinda …meh.

What’s next? Poland retaking what Stalin stole?

7. The Other Whitey says:

I’m a practicing Roman Catholic, and this made me laugh my ass off!

8. timactual says:

” those who are overly religious”

Don’t confuse Christians with the “religion of peace”.