Daniel Bernath Cartoon Video

| May 21, 2020 | 32 Comments

Daniel Bernath was a victim of an abusive judge? Brick Moon Productions gathered information from aljwatch.com and oregonshyster.com. The result is a cartoon satire depicting what appears to be Dan Bernath’s side of the story.

From Brick Moon Production/Les Clay:

Category: Satire

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A real four flusher!

2. Wilted Willy says:

Too Funny!!!

3. Cameron says:

Can’t seem to truly get rid of Bernath. Then again with all of his legendary antics, kind of hard to ever truly forget him.

4. marinedad61 says:

It looks like oregonshyster is DOWN.
    And, the site name is available for (only) $8.99.

5. 11B-Mailclerk says:

Are we going to start a new category for old threads? “Zombies”.

6. AW1Ed says:

Great find, tbs!

Reminded me of one of my Navy Ground-Pounder pals- “If my old lady doesn’t have supper ready when I get home, I’m going to raise hell. If she does, I’m not going to eat a GD bite!”

That marriage dissolved shortly afterwards.

The real tragedy, every time that idiot-cum-lawndart gets brought up it just makes me miss Jonn a little more.
    I’m sure the Platoon Daddy is amused at it all.

Just a reminder of what a shit some people can be. Most people are mourned when they depart for the next life, others get their departure from this life CELEBRATED, and Bernath is one example, I bet he was only mourned by Psul, the Blobfish and WhAtShIsFaCe.

• Just An Old Dog says:

Thing is that every single one of these three would step over the body of one to fuck the other one in the ass if it was beneficial to them.
      Bernath used Dullass and Cryer and were nowhere to be found when they got arrested.
      Psul ( of the Ballsack) sued Monkress after Monkress dumped him.
      No honor among cocklickers.

9. Cameron says:

If I remember correctly, the Honorable Judge Dan R. Hyatt was the one that BERNATH himself attacked (through head butting if I recall), not the other way around.

10. xyzzy says: