Weenies burn flag to protest cops…

| December 29, 2019

A face-off between groups of anti-NYPD flag-burners and flag supporters grows tense and chaotic.William C. Lopez

Mason dug through the archives and found this little gem to brighten our day.

…get attacked by bikers, need cops to save their asses

By Gabrielle Fonrouge, Ben Feuerherd and Joe Tacopino

Now they probably love the cops.

A group of flag-burning anti-NYPD protesters needed New York’s Finest to save their skin from a gang of angry bikers who tried to pummel them in a Brooklyn park for setting Old Glory ablaze Wednesday.

The fiery stunt by a few dozen members of the group Disarm the Police led to a chaotic scene at about 8 p.m. in Fort Greene Park, when the activists enraged 40 members of the Hallowed Sons Motorcycle Club by roasting the flag on a tiny barbecue grill.

The Hallowed Sons motorcycle group came to support the flag.

“They took off like little b—hes,” said one biker. “They lit the f–king flag and took off running once they got slapped once or twice.”

The anarchists had announced on social media that they had planned to burn the flag in protest of NYPD policies, drawing a large group of flag-waving counterprotesters, including the bikers.

Read the rest of this heartwarming tale here: New York Post

Thanks, Mason!

Category: Bravo Zulu, F*** Yeah!, Feel Good Stories, Guest Link, I hate hippies

Bwwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Baby Sister showed me this on her spacedoutinyourfacepagebookthingie. I expressed copious amounts of mirth at a very high decibel level. Thanks for sharing with everyone Mason/’Ed

BZ to the Hallowed Sons Motorcycle Group. Wonder if they want to take a ride out to Elko…or to Alaska?

2. FC2(SW) Ron says:

Good. Nothing but a bunch of Pussies

3. ninja says:

Mason and AW1Ed’s post reminds me of another Hypocrisy:

“AOC Criticized Democrats Funded By Billionaires — But She Accepted a Donation From Billionaire Tom Steyer”:

😉

4. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

If that’s what happened in Nooh Yawk City, just think about how badly they’d get their asses beaten in Red State America. Theirs is the side claiming they’re going to start a revolution while at least 98% of them can’t even start a lawnmower or figure out which bathroom to use, GO BIKERS!!!

5. You forgot about how they can’t read an analogue wind up watch or use a rotary telephone API.

• ninja says:

Jeff:

You still use a rotary phone? I thought those phones started fading out in the 70s and replaced by touch-tone.

Wind up watches are still in existance? Again, thought those faded out as well, replaced by battery operated watches.

Just curious. Not asking for a friend.

• Mason says:

He actually uses one of those phones with the crank. “Sarah, get me Klondike-5-1234”

• Ninja;
        No I don’t use a rotary phone but I do have a few wind up analog watches which are still made by your big watch companies. I mentioned the rotary phone because I read that a senior handed a rotary phone to his grandson and the kid couldn’t figure it out. How about a car stick shift. I bought a kids book on cursive writing from office depot awhile back to get back into that style of writing but stopped after the letter F. I see Barnes and Nobles has a shit load of those books on their shelves. 2 Years ago, I bought the five book lesson set of Spencerian penmanship from Vermont Country store but put it away after I saw the first page but over the weekend, I took them out and am going to give it a try. The lesson books came out around the year 1867.

• ninja says:

Thank You, Jeff.

Have not seen or used a manual watch in years and was not aware they are still being made.

If you think about it, some of us don’t know how to ride a horse or use a carriage and horse, the means of transportation before the automobile came into existense.

Stick shifts are still a feature in cars (manuel transmission).

Cursive writing is an art. There are some who still use cursive, but it makes me wonder who taught them since I cannot make out what they wrote based on their penmanship.

There are a lot of items out there that have become “dinasours”. Hardly anyone uses a typewriter anymore. Just as we rarely seen horse and carriages on our roads (excluding the Amish community).

We hardly see TVs that have knobs on them to change the channel.

Also rare are cash registers where one cranks it up to get a total for a purchase after manually punching in the monetary amount.

The “Senior” who tried to get his Grandsons to use a rotary phone? That same “Senior” probably would be dumbfounded on using a phone from the 1940s-1950s.

The same is reversal for “Seniors” who are “afraid” or “refuse” to use a computer or Internet, something that has been in existance for quite a while.

Thank You again for your feedback and perspective.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

Many of them can’t even read or write in cursive writing!

• Slow Joe says:

Absolutely not.

I came into the Army in 2005, and the official word was to write everything in “print”, meaning block letters.

I have never written anything in cursive since then.

Cursive writing is an unnecessary skill in the Information Age, where we type everything, as we do here in TAH.

Its like writing cuneiform, hieroglyphs or Norse runes. Completely unnecessary.

• thebesig says:

I’m using dictation software to generate my comments.

However, I still use cursive. I have my “nondominant hand” legibly writing print and cursive via muscle memory. :mrgreen:

• Poetrooper says:

Joe, back in 1960, when I went to radio/telephone operator’s school, we were required to print every message. All through elementary school, ol’ Poe had received awards for penmanship. By the end of his first enlistment those writing skills were fading. The upside was I had learned to block print very legibly, very fast.

By the time I left the Army and went to college, my cursive writing ability was gone forever. Today the only thing I can write is my signature and that’s illegible.

• Slow Joe says:

Rotary phone?

I saw one of those in a movie.

Analog watch?

My smartwatch can have any face I want, including the needle things. Is that what you mean?

• thebesig says:

The first phone that I used was a rotary phone. :mrgreen: Then, when my parents installed a touchtone telephone, with glowing buttons on the handset, I was like a young whippersnapper today looking at a newer version of the iPhone.

One of the soldiers that I deployed to Iraq with told to me a story that his great-grandmother told him. This was when they had their first telephone set up… In the late 1890s. They didn’t have the operator switchboard, so when somebody made a telephone call, they had to go through a process of elimination to get to the person they were calling. Someone made a telephone call, several people picked up.

6. Lurker Curt says:

Bit of a FGS in my book!

7. YourCreepyUncle says:

Now everyone knows where the line is.

Feel free to disagree with the law allowing for burning the flag, get the law changed if you can.

Hypocracy, thy name is TAH

• Mason says:

Advocating? No.

Enjoying some anarchy turds getting run off by patriots? Yes. They burned the flag to be provocative, edgy, and illicit a response. They got a response. Sounds to me like they got the one they wanted.

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

Hell with that, they were there to cuss and start shit and the proverbial shoe was put on the other foot.

• SFC D says:

I’ll admit to some hypocrisy. I know it’s wrong and illegal to beat someone’s ass for expressing their rights under the first amendment. I spent 24 years defending that right.

But I won’t lie to you and say I didn’t enjoy this whoopin’.

My hypocrisy does have limits.

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

Some Anarchists went out to do the Anarchist thing, and got to experience Anarchy.

How is it hypocrisy to say “Anarchy? you got it.”

Laughing at fools who get what they demand is hardly hypocrisy.

Some of them will actively avoid utilizing police, won’t hide behind them, and won’t cooperate when they are themselves on the receiving end of violence.

Others…. Well, they get mocked. And their hardcore Anarchist buddies often turn on them. Then, the idiots usually drift into other stupid philosophy and politics.

But it is hardly hypocrisy to laugh as folks get exactly what they claim to seek.

• Hondo says:

One can appreciate – and enjoy – the irony inherent in a situation such as this one without condoning any of the behaviors involved.

• SGT Ted says:

The flag burners do this these days to strike a faux “provocative” pose, knowing the police can’t act against them. They forgot that there’s other people in this world.

Hey, the bikers were just punching Communists. I have it on good authority that it’s OK to punch totalitarians. They do that in Portland.

• Slow Joe says:

Dude, don’t call us Hypocracy. We don’t know what it means.

• thebesig says:

YourCreepyUncle: Glad to see the law and order types here advocating unlawful violence against those they disagree with politically.

I’ve read the linked article, the above post and the above responses. I don’t see anybody here advocating taking action, via violence, to shut the opposition down… Like how those on the left, like ANTIFA, advocate for our side of the argument.

Don’t mistake people here cheering the experiences of those who deliberately took a controversial action.

The above soy boys circumvented a law and found a loophole to do something they knew was going to be offensive to others. They did this in a move to protest police officers. Then, something happened that many of us understood was the reality back in the old days… They did seriously stupid things out in town, they ended up experiencing the consequences of their actions.

If someone were to go to a family gathering where you are at, and they consistently did something provocative specifically against your family, I highly doubt that you guys would just sit there and take it.

One of the guys said that as soon as one of the demonstrators got “smacked a couple of times”, they ran. You could tell, by the attitudes of the protesters, that they have problems with authority and with the law. This is a common trend among those who are sitting in a jail cell.

For once, people intending to be provocative get a taste of what provocation does. Those individuals didn’t care about getting the message across, in a way that would get them support. They have a lot to learn.

Cheering when fools get an experience that has the potential to make them wiser is not advocating violence against disagreement.

YourCreepyUncle: Now everyone knows where the line is.

No, only you see where this line is that. You are creating a line where there is no line. I’ve read the commentaries of the other posters here. If you have done the same, you will understand that the common trend among the community here is that we do not advocate unlawful violence against those who disagree with us politically.

The fact that you, and other trolls, are allowed to post here regularly is a testament to that. If we were anything like what you are crapping about us here, we would delete all of your posts. We would not leave any of them standing up. Instead, we give you plenty of opportunities to either wisen up… Or to give us plenty of rope to just delete your posts as soon as we could login to delete them.

YourCreepyUncle: Feel free to disagree with the law allowing for burning the flag,

If you read the article, even though the act of burning a flag itself wasn’t an issue, the act of burning the flag violated another law. The demonstrators circumvented that law by “burning it” another way.

Before you tell us to “feel free to disagree”, how about you feel free to read people’s posts with the intention of understanding what they are saying.

YourCreepyUncle: get the law changed if you can.

This is not the point of the comments here. Again, if you read the article, they were not even supposed to burn the flag. Yet, like any troublemaker, they pushed the envelope to do what they wanted to do. What is being cheered is that people doing what they wanted to do, at the expense of what is expected of them, ended up taking a course of action that contradicted the message of their protest.

They were protesting the police. Yet, when the reality of the importance of police intervention materialized, the very people protesting the police turned to the police. If you read the comments here, with the intention of understanding what is being said, this is one of the main concepts that is motivating the commentary here.

YourCreepyUncle: There are plenty of laws I disagree with, go to know I can just kick the shit out of anyone on the other-side now.

Anybody reading the commentary here, with the intention of understanding what they’re saying, would know that the others here are not advocating beating the crap out of somebody that they disagree with.

Now, cheering the actions of people, when they contradict the purpose of their own protest? That’s just people being happy that, in this case, people got a dose of reality.

YourCreepyUncle: Hypocracy, thy name is TAH

Tell that one brain celled the activity of yours to quit trying to take you over and to start doing its job so that you would quit posting as if a retarded ghost possesses you.

• ArmyATC says:

Advocating violence? No. Condoning violence? Again, no. Enjoying the sheer irony of ‘anarchists’ hiding behind law enforcement to escape anarchy? Absofuckinglutely!

• AW1Ed says:

YourCreepyUncle,

This is the second post you have chosen to troll. Keep your comments relevant and tone down the attitude, and we’ll get along fine. Keep up acting the fool and pay the consequences.

I gave you a gentle admonition on your first comment, and now thebesig has added his.

Consider this your last warning.

• Bill R. says:

Wow, you’re not very bright are you? I don’t see anyone cheering for violence, but I do see everyone applauding the irony of a bunch of pussified anti-cop protesters needing the cops. Oh, and learn to spell.

• Thunderstixx says:

And……
      Antifa sets the example for the left and you have the audacity to come here and berate us ????
      GFY larsy-boi….

• vetfromhell says:

re:YourCreepyUncle

Blow me like a trumpet you America hating piece of shit.

Is this Joe Biden?

• David says:

More like a couple of people laughing at irony and a lot of folks reminiscing over old watches (have a few wind-up pocket watches and three clocks, one dating to 1893, I lovingly tend, wind, and regulate) rotary phones (grew up with party lines and ‘word’ exchanges – mine was Hempstead) and stick shifts (which I still drive exclusively. None of which make me an advocate for violence against flag burners. Enjoyer, maybe, but that’s due to my own damn politics. What are you, Lars’ latest sock-puppet incarnation?

8. PARANAH says:

They say they don’t like cops but who is the first person they call when they’re getting their asses kicked up and down the street!

9. The Other Whitey says:

The irony here is almost as delicious as Christmas breakfast!

10. SGT Ted says:

Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes!

11. Blaster says:

That’s a hate crime!

Sarc/

12. USAFRetired says:

I’m thinking burning the flag is a hate crime aimed at the military veteran minority of this country. And should be prosecuted as such.

Lets face it we already have folks identifying themselves as veterans when they never served. Isn’t that the sign of being a minority.

13. RetiredDevilDoc8404 says:

I’ve often said that you may have a right to burn the flag, just be prepared for the blowback from those who may choose to exercise THEIR right to disagree with you. They might choose to use whatever is at hand to beat out the fire, including any stank ass hippies/anarchist/ANTIFA fruitcakes in the immediate vicinity. Personally, I have no problem with that; I would even be willing to contribute toward any bail needed if there were bikers arrested. The dirtbags who started the whole thing can rot for all I care. Like Stitch Jones said in Heartbreak Ridge, “Don’t start no Sh-, won’t be no -it!”.

14. Anonymous says:

Hey, where’s Lars? He’d be all over this like a seagull…

15. OWB says:

The only way to make this story better would be for the Hallowed Sons to be one of those law enforcement/firefighter motorcycle clubs.

16. vetfromhell says:

I’m staunchly pro-biker and anti-flagburner.

Reminds me of this great day:

Burning the flag is a Constitutionally protected exercise of free speech………….that makes you look like a dick, YMMV, IMHO, GOML, EABOD, DNR, Roh-Dog.
    (That last one is for you people that predate office memos, which would be me too, Dictated, Not Read. I just happen to like ol’ timey comedy show that have lame secretarial jokes. Now, Get Off My Lawn!)