James Diprato – Phony SEAL

| August 9, 2019 | 44 Comments

The folks at Military Phony send us their work on James Leo Diprato who has claimed on dating sites to be a Navy SEAL.  Here is a pic he posted on the dating site “Plenty of Fish” as profile ‘jdip5454’…

And the profile itself…

Then went on to claim he was the one on the far right standing up in a photo of his supposed brothers…

The SEALs working with Military Phony checked the SEAL-BUD/S database and Diprato’s name was not on it.

Then the Department of the Navy was sent a FOIA request and they could not find any military records on Diprato.

So ladies, or guys if you swing that way, – Jame Leo Diprato, or ‘Jamie’ as he is sometimes called, is putting it out there that he’s available.   Just keep in mind that he is not what he says he is.  If you are into fantasy, he could be just the guy for you.

Category: Fake SEAL, Navy, Phony SEAL, Stolen Valor

Oh Boy Oh Boy…Fresh fish. Needing less of ol Les.

COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantasy? That’s not a fantasy. It’s a phantasmagoric cloud of night fog.

3. MI Ranger says:

Do we know anything about the picture itself? To me it looks a little too “new kit” with everything looking fresh from the 511 catalog, though some of shoes they wear are kind of SEAL exclusive. I have never seen a picture with everyone sporting the mask though, so I would suspect Call of Duty friends or Airsoft League!

4. OAE CPO USN Ret says:

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that photo of his “brothers” are a bunch of GI Joe type dolls.

Seriously. Give me a few while I dig that info up.

5. AFCombatCAM says:

So he’s a “Strategic Intervention Life Coach” and Certified Addiction Counselor, Certified Addiction Recovery Coach, and Certified Addiction Interventionist. Wonder what his clients will think when they see this. Aside from that, he is a rather large mammal to boot.

• JBUSMC says:

That’s the first thing I thought as well. If I’m not mistaken that whole “getting sober/clean living” thing requires 100% honesty. Yeah I wonder what his clients would say after trusting and confiding in this guy, being 100% honest with him only to stumble across this..

In what I have seen in my 70 plus years, drug interdiction counselor is code for “I am a drug addict who is sober for the time being.” Never heard of one who wasn’t a druggee before becoming a “counselor.”

6. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

It’s James DiPrato
    Spinning his fantasy
    Caught in his landslide
    Of lies and asshatery…
    We opened our eyes
    Looked into his lies and we see…

• Ex-PH2 says:

…and we see the Elephant Seal.

• thebesig says:

If James Diprato claimed to be an elephant seal, he would’ve been more believable. However, James Diprato is a phony SEAL. Instead of taking pictures with tactical gear and uniform, he should have just taken a picture with a large ball in the background, a ball spinning on his nose, a ball spinning on his nose while he claps his hands, etc.

7. rgr769 says:

I think this dude definitely has a “seal” problem, butt it is likely the one he gets after too many “interventions” behind the dumpsters at local truck stops near the interstate.

Ok Chipster, we are still locked and cocked for a deployment of the HoI for Lester Kent Brown (stain) phony, lying, embellishing POS.

May I be the FIRST to request a re-targeting of said Hoi, or AA, and/or TBoT directing said fires to the lying fake, never was a SEAL, NEVER SERVED AT ALL and it’s too bad his fat lying ass has already reproduced,

James Leo Diprato a real deal walrus seal’s meal

Can I get a SECOND and an AYE?

• A Terminal Lance Coolie says:

Seconded!

Request we immediately relay all batteries on Festerin’ Lester when the mission is done. Can’t have him thinking the new chew toy gets him out of the fire.

• Ex-PH2 says:

This guy is such a worthless road apple that I think that shorter alphabetical list of whammies (whatever it’s called) would be sufficient to let people know that he is, and probably always has been, a complete rectal sphincter.

• ChipNASA says:

OK I’ll go with Ex-PH2s request.

Sorry I was out of pocket with sick kids and a day (Whoop dee DOOO!!) one day of vacation

This guy really isn’t worth a squirt of piss but I’ll throw down the

The TAH Toilet Bowl of Taunts ®™

You don’t frighten us, pig-dog! —Go and boil your bottom, son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, Thppppt!
        I don’t want to hear from you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper!…… I fart in your general direction! . Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
        go away or I shall taunt you a second time-a!
        Fetchez la vache!
        You have the brain of a duck
        I unclog my nose in your direction, son of a window-dresser
        You are a bedwetting type. I burst my pimples at you and you are a tiny-brained wipers of other people’s bottoms.
        We should make castanets out of your testicles
        You are an illegitimate faced buggerfolk
        If I was gonna break your balls, I’d tell ya to go home and get your shine box. So, GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX!
        You are a liar, a looter and a pillager, and nothing but verminous, lying, scum
        You are also a Jittery jizz junkie

Target negated! Guns reloaded and all batteries brought back to bear on the scum sucking sh^t siphoning Lester Kent Brown (stain) for possible redeployment of the trifecta HoI, AA, and/or TBoT!

James Leo Diprato FAKE SEAL POS didn’t take much heat off of Ol’ Les. Les The Mess had more comments after Jimmy Boy showed up here, than Jimmy Boy had total.

9. Sarge says:

The only seal he might get is at a tupperware party.

“bearded men make better lovers”

A two week old well trimmed beard and nice clothes will get you some where with the ladies.
    Especially if you treat them nice.

Whatever rug that guy glued on his mug will get him a date with a racoon but that’s about it.

11. Keepin' It Real says:

I’m willing to bet that Diprato is just like one of those GI Joe SEAL dolls in the photo…

… he’s all smooth ‘down there.’

12. ninja says:

I like his 2008 MUGSHOT picture better than his GI-JOE Doll picture:

13. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

His beard looks as FAKE as the one sported by “Snake Eyes” whatshisface!

I don’t know what to make of these things:
    5’7”
    Addiction counselor
    Children : yes

Regardless, I don’t approve of this man’s lifestyle.

15. Phony Seal on a Friday?? Oh well, better late than never. I’m sure someone can put their “Seal” of approval on my comment.

16. Mustang Major says:

James Diprato is a speed bump along the road to the Fake SEAL Hall of Fame. He didn’t even try. What woman would be interested in this half-assed clown?

17. Cameron Kingsley says:

I like the picture of him wearing the “stay back, I am allergic to stupid.” Don’t worry buddy, I think you’re vaccinated against that. Because the idiot is YOU James.

18. Andrew Dangerously says:

No person with firearm experience would admit to being the only dipshit in a photo with his finger in the triggerwell.