Biden Names Assistant Secretary of Health

| January 19, 2021

Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine

For the several contributors who were kind enough to send links to various articles on the subject, thanks. President-get used to it-Biden is free to name whomever he wishes to serve in his cabinet, and to be confirmed by the Senate.
Ahh, no. Allow me to rephrase. President Biden is free to name whomever his handlers have blessed to serve. His handlers have picked Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine.
Yes, I know. The good doctor has issues and should be under professional care. And that is entirely between Dr. Levine and his health provider, if any.
I’m concerned about his displayed blatant misuse of power and feel he should be held accountable for his part in mishandling Pennsylvania’s response to the COVID pandemic. These are the issues the Senate needs to explore.

Several Usual Suspects Send:

Biden Taps Transgender Health Official With Horrifying COVID-19 Nursing Home Record

BY TYLER O’NEIL

On Tuesday, incoming President Joe Biden announced he would nominate transgender Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine (born Richard Levine) for assistant secretary of health. Levine, a male who identifies as female, faced harsh criticism for removing his mother from a personal care home during the COVID-19 pandemic after he had directed nursing facilities to admit people who had previously tested positive for COVID-19. The elderly are at particular risk for the virus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

In May, multiple members of the Pennsylvania State House demanded Levine’s resignation over “the horrific results of the [health] department’s COVID-19 policy” on nursing homes and other facilities under the department’s oversight. More than half (10,022) of Pennsylvania’s 19,390 COVID-19 deaths can be traced back to long-term care facilities. In May, long-term care facilities made up two-thirds of the state’s COVID-19 deaths and Levine reportedly delayed releasing public information about the state’s response to the virus in such facilities.

Read the rest of the article here: PJ Media

More here: Daily Caller

Thanks, Usual Suspects.

Category: "The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves", 2020 Election, Biden, Guest Link

1. E4 Mafia '83-'87 says:

I’ll bet good money that as soon the hearings start old Dick, errr wannabe dickless and the Propaganda Arm of The CCP-America will start crying transphobia when somebody asks why Pensy is doing so lousy…but you know its all about the science.

• Mason says:

That’s exactly what will happen.

• MarineDad61 says:

Mason,
        That’s exactly what happened in PA, last May.
        State House (Assy) and Senate Republicans called for resignation,
        but Governor Wolf (the whole USA knows his name by now)
        and other Harrisburg Democrats (including LtG Fetterman)
        turned it into a moral counterattack on the GOP critics.

To this day, crickets from PA Dems on the nursing homes body count.

2. SgtM says:

I wonder if it says if it has a mother or a mammary qualified birth parent.

3. Skippy says:

For Crying out loud
    WTF….
    4 years of hell on the way

4. KoB says:

Nothing to see here Citizen move along. The scoop trucks are on the way.

Only thing I know for sure is IDC SARC would NOT hit that…unless, of course, if he could use a 2X4 for the hitting.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t the demonrats try to say that the republicats would be setting up “Death Panels” with their version of universal health care? Looks like that picked a winner with this one.

In view of this hamhanded cow’s approach to caring about people, if I ever need to move into a communal living arrangement, I will drive to The Big Wood and stay there.

6. ChipNASA says:

Ahem… (Oh look, NO MASK!!!)

7. AW1 Rod says:

Cluster fuck. Shit show. Dumpster fire. All are applicable descriptions for the Senile Socialist Sundowner’s administration.

8. Commie-Tsar says:

I think that she is a terrific choice! Her use of empiric data and science proved save her mother’s live at the expense of other Boomers!

Next step – death panels for boomers!

9. Poetrooper says:

As I said to Ed when I sent him the link, “There’s nothing like having a mentally ill individual in charge of our health…”

10. ChipNASA says:

I’m just going to leave this classic here….

11. OWB says:

In case there was any doubt left. Duh.

Before I am accused of weird stuff which no one here can possible know me well enough to determine, may I just say that I trust no one to direct anything if they are so immature that they spend a huge amount of their waking hours not just focused on their sexuality but demanding that the rest of us also focus on their sexuality. The form their sexuality takes is irrelevant to me.

Sure, a lot of time is spent by normal, sane people of all stripes thinking about sex, fantasizing about it, and all manner of self-reflection in that regard. As long as it doesn’t interfere with getting the job done, it’s OK. Displaying distractions isn’t OK. Talking about it all the time isn’t OK. Well, outside a very few occupations where folks get paid to listen to people talk about their problems, for instance.

Now, the real question for me is while this circus is playing out in the US Senate, what game are they going to play behind the curtain? Keep us occupied with this silliness while they slip something, what, past everyone?

12. STSC(SW/SS) says:

This is what happens when you combine she with it, you get shit.

13. NHSparky says:

But National Guard members who are NRA or Patriot Guard riders are the extremists who need to be sent home in shame.

Un-fucking-believeable.

• TXNorsky says:

I’m a Patriot Guard rider and I guess I’m now an extremist! Oh the horror of it all!!

At one event a rider had a TRUMP hat on and the ride captain told him to take it off! Not allowed. In fact, right up front the PGR says it’s not a political group at all.

14. Green Thumb says:

Could care less about the Transgender component.

More worried about he incompetence, lack of leadership and the me first attitude.

• Green Thumb says:

I also am curious about what that felonious -looking LT Governor Fetterman thinks…

• The Dead Man says:

Got some trans friends that dub them trenders and usually give them shit for the ‘Everything has to be about me and about my specific thing’. Drives them up a wall because they’d rather just slink into the landscape and not draw attention to themselves.

This should be a hell of a ride.

• MarineDad61 says:

Green Thumb,
      When Levine was picked for PA Health Secretary,
      there were 20 in PA who wanted that job.
      But Levine campaigned (publicly) for Hillary beforehand.
      Signs and all..

Now I ask,
      of the dozens of State Health Secretaries around the USA,
      is Dr. Levine actually the 2nd best qualified?

• UpNorth says:

Our head of the state health dept is a lawer. No experience with health or anything to do with it. But he does exactly what Gov. Whitler tells him to do.

• Mason says:

That explains a lot. You’d think as a lawer though, he’d know that he’s the sacrificial lamb for Dear Leader Whitmer’s unconstitutional end run around the courts.

15. A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

I suddenly self-identify as a cross eyed transgender Latverian lesbian Circus Midget, I wonder what Cabinet Position that suddenly qualifies me for under the incoming shit show?

16. Twist says:

Isn’t “she” the same person who moved “her” mother out of a nursing home and into a hotel before she forced nursing homes to accept Covid positive patients? Great choice Biden.

17. Commissar says:

Who cares?

An undersecretary appointment is something that you guys don’t actually care about…so this outrage is entirely based on prurient interest in the current status of her genitalia.

Seems loke the recent coup would be more relevant, or the number of pardons/communications for corrupt politicians, fatfuck operatives, friends, cronies, and financial criminals.

• Commissar says:

So I looked up her record…

BA Harvard.
      MD Tulane
      27:years practicing physician
      Physician General of Pennsylvania.
      Secretary of Health for Pennsylvania

She seems fully qualified for an assistant secretary position.

Far more qualified that most sub cabinet appointees.

• Twist says:

You forgot to add moving her mother out of a nursing home right before nursing homes in PA were forced to accept covid positive patients to your list of her accomplishments. Gee, I wonder why.

• MarineDad61 says:

Bingo.
          More, when anyone learns the exact medical specialty
          and career, prior to government appointments.
          Look that up (Commissar!),
          and let us know if all doctors are the same,
          or if some are more qualified for state level health directives than others.

• Commissar says:

Except that is not what happened.

She moved her a few months AFTER that order.

• Hondo says:

She moved her a few months AFTER that order.

Oh, so it was, “Rules for thee, but not for my family.” And you’re OK with that. Got it.

Are you really as dumb as posting that makes you look? Don’t you realize the optics of that are as bad or worse than if she’d done it shortly before promulgating the policy?

Facts are, Levine ordered nursing homes in PA to accept “COVID-19 patients who were unable to return home or who had lived at the facilities prior to their hospitalization” in March 2019. By May 2019, 70% of Wuhan Coronavirus deaths in PA were linked to PA nursing homes and other extended care facilities covered by the policy.

In May, his mom was in a “personal care facility” that wasn’t covered by that order. However, as soon as people at that facility tested positive, he and his sister moved her elsewhere.

Or, in other words: “My rules don’t apply to my family. I found a loophole I can use to avoid the consequences of my own policies. Screw everyone else.”

Technically, that was legal. And having lost a parent in a extended care facility very likely to respiratory illness within the past few years, I can certainly understand it.

However, it’s still hypocritical as hell. And the original order for nursing homes to accept potentially contagious residents belies a massive absence of common sense relating to public health.

• OldManchu says:

At first I thought you said you looked up her rectum.

You sick little puppy you.

• Deckie says:

So what? Look at you – UCB educated and still a completely clueless shitbird.

• Ret_25X says:

Yeah, that track record of corruption and cronyism is everything you love, eh Dumbkopf?

BTW…a degree from Harvard is NOT a credential that qualifies anyone for anything.

I know that you don’t believe in personal character or outmoded ideas like morality, but any government official that seeks to expand wars, kill the elderly in nursing homes, or steal from workers is by definition unqualified for any position.

But, you love war, love killing boomers, and love government theft and corruption, so a dishonest murderer like this buffoon or Cuomo is perfect for your vision of a wonderful world.

No wonder you are such a Dumbkopf.

• Forest Bondurant says:

He also supports the mass extermination of unborn children and taking money and property away from people who earned it, and give it to people who don’t care to work for anything.

By extension of his political beliefs and the ideologies he believes in, he’s also a racist and domestic terrorist.

• Commissar says:

*commutations

• Twist says:

She moved her mother out of a nursing home right before forcing nursing homes to take Covid positive patients, but yeah, we are really just upset because of her genitalia. Is there any decision made by a left winger that you won’t defend with a cult like devotion?

• 11B-Mailclerk says:

You wanted Biden* as your actor. You now own the Failure Theater.

• Ret_25X says:

There you go again with your antifactist bull squeeze.

Let’s set the record straight here.

You approve of everything you pretend to be upset about. You are just angry someone other than your lord and savior Mao Tse Tung…err…Joe Biden is doing it.

But be of good cheer, Dumbkopf. Biden will have to spend his entire year in the WH pardoning people who have conducted a coup against the Republic. You know, people like…YOU.

So stop whining like a little doggie and get back to your real life work–enslaving others.

Comrade Dumbkopf–living proof that brain dead zombies exist.

• Skippy says:

You’ve lost your fucking mind Lars

• Hondo says:

Who cares?

Of course you don’t.

Virtually all of those whose deaths were caused by Dr. Levine’s order were from generations prior to yours. Your previous comments here and here make it perfectly clear that you are “thankful” to see excess deaths among that demographic due to the Wuhan Coronavirus.

Tell the truth: reading about Dr. Levine’s actions regarding PA nursing homes brought a ghoulish smile to your face, didn’t it?

FWIW: I personally find the transgender lifestyle choice disgusting, but it’s Levine’s right to live that way if he so chooses. That’s not why I find this appointment suspect.

Rather, it’s Levine’s apparent lack of common sense with respect to public health – coupled with his hypocrisy in shielding a family member while at the same time requiring others to risk their lives because of his policy decision regarding the Wuhan Coronavirus – that makes me question his suitability to serve as a senior Federal official.

• Sapper3307 says:

I didn’t know your mum was a doctor,,,cool.

• ArmyATC says:

“Seems loke [sic] the recent coup would be more relevant…”

You mean the inauguration of Gropin’ Joe and Camel toe? I couldn’t agree more. BTW, don’t you have some Boomer deaths to celebrate, asshole?

18. xyzzy says:

If this person can be a woman because that’s how they identify, can Trump identify as President and keep the White House that way? 🤔

What would IDSARC say about this?

20. Hack Stone says:

It took 27 years, but we finally have a sequel to Mrs. Doubtfire.

• Skippy says:

😂😂😂😂

• Ex-PH2 says:

Hack, you could post a spew alert, y’know…. just as a courtesy.

• Hack Stone says:

Read the disclaimer on the TAH FAQ’s. This Ain’t Hell assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur to visitor monitors as a result of comments posted by The Adorable Deplorables who post comments to this site. If visitors feel that TAH is financially liable for any damage, they may file a claim with Daniel Bernath, care of Sarasota National Cemetery.

Speaking of which, tomorrow is the third anniversary of Daniel Bernath’s last flight. In honor of that event, Hack Stone will file a frivolous lawsuit.

21. Slow Joe says:

Do all transgender people hate boomers?

Is there any empirical evidence?

• 26Limabeans says:

I met a female to male person a couple years ago.
      She was a church minister and did not like me one bit.
      I could feel the death ray shining on the back of my head.
      Her partner was a female. Not sure which one wore the pants though.

• David says:

Know of one half-done TG (has boobs but still has a dick, wears dresses and a woman’s hairdo) who is married to a woman. His/her response is that “I’m not a lesbian… but my wife is.”

22. Sapper3307 says:

Uncle Fester & Professor Gru and a kid?