Boomer’s Sunday

| December 8, 2019

It’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best. Honorable Mention goes to my pal AW1 Scott and our own Jeff LPH 3 63-66, who also provided some entertainment. These are from the right, but I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Category: Guest Link, Humor, Media, Politics

Another great selection. So very hard to pick the favorites, cause they are all good. Did particularly “like” the bear and the cat.

Tanks guys!

2. thebesig says:

Adam Schiff parody videos:

• thebesig says:

The Bronco cartoon, Mother Nature versus the activist, is the same photo I used in one of the upcoming open threads that I scheduled last week. :mrgreen:

I love Tom Shalue’s (sp?) portrayals of the Shiffhole. He has really nailed it. Now we need a comedian to do “Nadless” Nadler.

3. HMCS(FMF) ret says:

Excellent work, Gents!

4. Lars Taylor's Narcissism says:

I ordered a venti soy latte with an extra shot of soy for drinking while looking at those pictures. I love Boomer’s Sunday. I laughed so hard that I shifarted. Those pictures are my tickets to the Trump train.

5. cc senor says:

This doesn’t really fit here, but what the hell. It’s probably just as well that Epstein is dead otherwise they could probably tack stolen valor onto his list of crimes. Did all that royalty in uniform persuade him to “dress up”?

• A Proud Infidel®™️ says:

Oh well, he’s a dead shitbag now that he experienced Clintonicide.

• Mason says:

Stolen valor now too?

The theme of the party was “1888”. So clearly the Navy SEAL commander’s uniform was on topic.

Also like how there were about 400 people at the party and they consumed 400 bottles of champagne. Some party if every person is chugging a whole bottle of champagne.

Clearly no one gave him advice on the uni. No jump wings and not enough ribbons on the rack, plus medals are not worn in addition to ribbons (anyway, not that I have ever seen, other than with the MOH).

Solid B work, you lost points for; lack of American flags, no bacon, and could have had more nice looking ladies.
    Kidding (maybe)
    Thanks for the chuckles and all your hard work!

7. Nucsnipe says:

No girls with automatic weapons? Shame!!! On an unrelated note got the Christmas decorations up at the VFW post without falling off the roof.

Nucsnipe click on the post on the FGS “Sites that link to this post” Plenty of “Girls with Gunz” there. Buncha other good stuff there. I believe a lot of folks miss that one on Sundays. It is another proof that AW1Ed loves us and wants us to be happy… Well for at least 364 days a year.

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!!!