Boomer’s Sunday

| July 18, 2021

It’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best. Honorable Mention goes to my pals Chuck, Gerhart, Woke Infidel, AW1 Scott, AW1 Rod, and our own OAM, ARC-TI, President Elect Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH B Woodman, Cameron, Skippy, HMCS(FMF) ret, Poetrooper, Mason, Jeff LPH 3 63-66, thebesig, Keepin’ It Real, and Ex, who also have provided some entertainment. These are mostly from the right, with humor scattered around. I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Category: Guest Post, Humor, Satire

1. Odie says:

Long time lurker, first time commentor. As always, good stuff.

In other boomer Sunday worthy news, 3 of the 60 Texas democrats who bailed for d.c. have tested positive for the rona according to conservative tree house. Brings a smile to one’s face. Heh.

2. Anonymous says:

🙂

3. Hatchet says:

The HB ‘Five hundred thousand, frame not included’ – Art mimics life

‘Gun Control Stance’ – Classique!!

and ‘I Don’t Negotiate with Terrorists’ is what my 8 yr old nephew just heard.

Another great collection of Sunday Funnies. Thank you AW1Ed!!!

4. KoB says:

What cha wanna bet that the 34 yo escort is a “stick shift” than wants to self ID as a “blown tranny”?

All good, all the time! Tanks Mateys!

• President Elect Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH Neanderthal B Woodman Domestic Violent Extremist SuperStraight says:

I disagree with the “broken window = criminal”. Go to teh interwebz wayback machine to Mike V’s SipseyStreetIrregulars.blogspot.com, Feb 10, 2009, “Back by semi-popular demand: The Window War”.
      Your patience will be rewarded.

Damn! This was supposed to be a separate post. Sorry, Gun Bunny.
        If there’s any way that Admin can separate these two, please do so. Tanks.

5. Skippy says:

🤪😁😂🤣😅😄😜😀😆😃🙃

6. Nice toons, I really enjoy them every Sunday.

Keep ’em coming!

• ChipNASA says:

Speaking of “keep ’em coming”, API has now given birth to two new additions to the The Hemisphere of Insults®™

1. (with my creative edit) “I hope that this dood bursts into flames the next time he takes a shit, that he suffers the pain and agony consistent with practicing self-immolation and ends up completely destroyed as if he were a victim of spontaneous human combustion…”

and
      2. ” I hope he chokes to death on the first dick he gets forced to suck in prison.”

I and the rest of us, Thank You for your cervix.

• Poetrooper says:

Chip, may ol ‘Poe suggest that #2 be changed to “last dick”, hopefully with a very long line of others before he gets to the last one?

The actions of the Texas ‘Rats is enough to scare this man off his Miller Lite.
    Damn them for sundry o’reasons.
    CLOWN WORLD-CUM-JESTER GALAXY

Buckle in folks, turbulence ‘head.

Back to the regularly scheduled bourbon drinkin!

9. Berliner says:

Love the image:
    Kamala Harris – Greetings from rural America
    and
    Hey Cuba We’ll gladly take your people seeking freedom… and trade them for our people seeking communism.

I know yours’ truly once declared Sunday for the blues.
    I still maintain that assertion but given a certain darkness on our doorstep, mainly in the form of a cultist seagull and the darkness of cultural rot he doth symbolize, I respectfully request Sunday may also be a day for some sort of existential angst. Hence 80’s/90’s new wave/punk.
    You’re welcome(?)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlxmKsTvcLg Minutemen – Corona
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3LXkdpHNOQ Fugazi -Waiting Room
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhEm4S-4v_U Joy Division – Dead Souls
    “The people will survive…I am a patient boy…Someone take these dreams away”

For every freedom-seeking Carib or Latino (covers various countries, including Haiti), we should send those countries a minimum of 10 of our current crop of commies and 10 trannies.

I think that’s a fair trade, because incoming will likely be good workers who want to get ahead, and outgoers are generally just barely literate drekwads.

12. Forest Bondurant says:

Funny about the Texas Democrats that fled to Texas…

…3 of them have been diagnosed with COVID.

13. MI Ranger says:

Love the 8 year old learning CRT!!