Boomer’s Cleanup

| March 31, 2020

Thought folks could use some humor, do I dove into the inbox and came up with ‘toons mostly from Boomer and AW1 Scott that were left behind.

Category: Guest Post, Humor, Satire

1. Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH B Woodman says:

With all genuflection to Mr Douglas, he missed a box, the first box, the soap box.
    Other then that, spot on.

2. OWB says:

Nice. A very nice little Tuesday surprise.

Thanks.

Oh man! I needed this. Thanks to the TAHPTB.
    Y’all rock!!!
    “You realize these people argue over which gun is best to put in their truck…”, I’m gonna giggle all day over that one.

4. AW1Ed says:

Y’all are welcome. Lots of bad news and stress out there, so some mood lightening was in order.

5. Comm Center Rat says:

Love the last pic of Gunny Highway (Heartbreak Ridge).
    Reminds me of one of his most memorable quotes:

“Be advised, I’m mean, nasty, and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I could put a round through a flea’s ass at 300 yards. So why don’t you hump somebody else’s leg mutt-face before I push yours in.”

• Claw says:

The Rest of the Story (ala Paul Harvey):

The actor he said that to (Nicholas Worth 1937-2007) was a 101st Airborne Paratrooper when he did his three years of active duty during Viet Nam Times.

Just a wondering if the posting of the GOOD MORNING WORLD meme was a good natured dig at a certain loveable Gun Bunny, being as he can be your little ray of sunshine…or something.

Good mix. It went well with Episodes 3 & 4 of Gunsmoke. They started over with the FIRST 2 episodes yesterday. B & W 30 minutes each. think Miss Kitty was still a teenager in those. Tanks Matey!

7. 3/10/MED/b says:

Those were all great. The dog with the shuttlecock on the nose was the best.
    (Shuttlecock…strange, funny word.)

Thanks, AW1Ed.

b out

8. 11B-Mailclerk says:

Still laughing over “Meth Lab”.

9. Berliner says:

I don’t know how many know of or follow the youtube channel of the “lock picking lawyer” but he has a tradition of April 1st videos, his latest being “getting into my ex-girlfriend’s backdoor”. On that page there are 2 links to the prior April 1st videos. Enjoy!