She Said He Said, But He Says He Didn’t

| January 15, 2020 | 31 Comments

The dispute between Sanders and Warren, the he said/she said thing about whether or not a woman could be elected President of the USA keeps coming up.

Lizzie says he told her in 2018 that a woman could not be elected President, and he vehemently denies that he said it. His response when asked about it by media mavens was that he said he disagreed.

And what did she say last night when asked about it? Why, Lizzie said “I disagree.”

I think this difference of opinion in the whole he said/she said and what she said he said is going to come up again. Stock up on popcorn and beverages, and keep a score card handy. They’re down to six now, and contentiousness seems to be blossoming.

On another note, I saw a few rows of people at that overdone “debate” thingy in videos of it on the news this morning, whereas Pres. Trump had a large capacity audience, loud and enthusiastically noisy, at the appearance he made the other night. So why aren’t we seeing much of the Democrat audience? Does this mean there aren’t many people interested enough to show up for this charade?

Candidate for House Speaker?

Category: Politics

1. AW1Ed says:

One of the talking heads this morning said the real winner in the Dem debate was Iran.
    – Every candidate condemned the slaying of Soleimani.
    – Every candidate would repeal Trump’s economic sanctions on Iran, which have brought on the most civic unrest since the 1979 Revolution.
    – Every candidate would restore the failed Nuclear Arms Deal, ensuring Iran would have nuclear weapons.
    – Every candidate would summarily remove all combat troops from the entire Middle East.

• GDContractor says:

AW1ED- Have you seen THIS?

When the chairman said “out of order”, I wish to GOD Rep. Mast had gone full All Pacino Scent of a Woman on his punk ass. But, it’s still pretty epic.

• GDContractor says:

From Wikipedia:

“After graduating from South Christian High School in 1999,[7] Mast enlisted in the United States Army Reserve in May 2000 and went to become a combat engineer. In 2006, he transitioned to the active U.S. Army and became an explosive ordnance disposal technician. Mast later joined the 28th Ordnance Company.[8] He served in Afghanistan as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. On September 19, 2010, while clearing a path for United States Army Rangers in Kandahar, Mast took a wrong step into an IED along the road. The explosion resulted in the amputation of both his legs and one of his fingers.[9][10]”

• Mason says:

No kidding. They take spinelessness to a whole new level. Like useless amorphous blobs when it comes to foreign policy. There ain’t no walk softly and carry a big stick in that crowd. More like whimper and cower and beg for mercy.

I thought Biden was supposed to be a tough guy. He stood up to fucking Corn Pop himself! In between letting children fondle his leg hair and sitting on his lap.

‘pears like my comment on the Iran thread would fit with ‘Ed’s pretty good here. On the he said/she said, the dims are so busy eating one another alive, they should not be drawing a rations allowance. Haven’t watched any of the debates, don’t want to be throwing things at my TV set, can’t buy a Panasonic in the states any more. From my understanding, the biggest debate is which one of them can promise the most “free sh^t”. Again, I don’t wonder as much about the stupidity of those people as the blatant ignorance of the ones that keep voting them into office. Maybe if I was a member of the FSA I’d understand it more.

The reason that no female has been elected President is because there has not been a female that was electable. dasHildabeast MacPantsuit, the murderous trash from hell THE Bitch of Benghazi, was screwed by her own party in ’08 by/for the “cool black guy.” She screwed herself and had the party apparatus screw Bernie in ’16, when it was “her turn”, because, well she is who she is. Odd that she has been laying real low since Epstein was supposedly self murdered. Odder still is she hasn’t been locked up. So far that’s the only campaign promise that Trump has not fulfilled. The females that are being put out there now don’t have a snowballs chance in hell, your front runners (sic) were liars and whores, and the Amy (?), well the powers that be weren’t even going to look in her direction yet, because…well, she’s not a liar or a whore.

Eventually a qualified women will run for President and will be elected. It won’t be, hopefully, any that thinks or act like the latest crop. Sarah Palin was held back by McCain; Neither Ex-PH2, ninja, nor AnotherPat want the job. I’d vote for that Candice(?) girl, she talks a lot of sense. Nikki Haley will run one day, when people’s memories dim over her sell out to the politically correct crowd in SC. The dims will continue to lean toward the upcoming AOCs, Stacey Abrams, or that type, and then scream raciss and sexists when their chosen one is not elected. Just my coupla pennies worth. YMMV

• SSG Kane says:

I don’t remember where I saw it, somewhere on twitter I think, but they were asking some pundit who he thought won the debate and he answered with “President Trump”

• Valerie says:

Sorry to be off topic, but I just found this article on line through instapundit.com. I tried the “contact” button but got nowhere. Yes, I know it’s MSN.

I still find it more than kind of interesting that wherever President Trump appears, huge venues are Standing Room Only with thousands more wanting to get in while none of the D-rat candidates can even halfway fill a small high school gymnasium or cafeteria! Let them run their mouths, it’s more votes for President Trump!

3. OldSoldier54 says:

I can’t believe that ANYBODY takes those two morons seriously.

4. Cameron Kingsley says:

Since I don’t like either of them, I’m not going to believe either one of them.😈

Woman president? Meh.
    The real question is whether a transgender woman
    can be elected president.

6. AW1Ed says:

Good to see you back up and posting, Ex.

7. Brian Mast gave his legs for his country but flipped on private ownership of “Assault” rifles after the parkland Fl. shooting and wants a ban on those type of rifles. He says that he carries concealed and I don’t remember if he said that he was an NRA member. He most likely has no clue about the 2A origins as most other people. When I read the above comment mentioning his name, I also remember him a couple of years ago talking about these rifles being banned from the public so before I typed in my comment, I googled it just to make sure I wasn’t hearing things on TV so google Is Rep Brian Mast anti gun.

• Docduracoat says:

Jeff,
      I have been following his career here in Florida.
      Brian Mast is a complete RINO.
      He voted for national background checks on private gun sales.
      He is on record as favoring an assault file ban.