Justin Paisley – Taking it to the Grave

| October 21, 2019

We first posted about Justin Aaron Paisley here and then here.  As a quick reminder, he was the phony Marine dog trainer making a living off military credentials – credentials that didn’t exist.

Justin has recently died, but it seems he was plagued with criminal and legal issues prior to his death.

Colorado K-9 Trainer With Questionable Credentials Opens New Shop

‘Heel The Heroes’ Service Dog Trainers Help Victims Of Justin Paisley After CBS4 Reports

Justin Paisley passed away at a hospital in New Mexico on 21 September, 2019.

While we do not celebrate anyone’s passing from this earth, it would have been nice if Justin came clean instead of taking his lies to the grave.

Category: Marine Corps, Marine Corps Poser

1. Ocean12 says:

I bet he gets A VA grave marker….sarc off

• Comm Center Rat says:

And let us hope the dogs Paisley harmed piss on his VA grave marker liberally and frequently.

• Hondo says:

Sadly, I’d guess there’s a fair chance you’re right, even if you were being sarcastic – and better than that if he’s got a fake DD214 among his personal effects.

• Green Thumb says:

Toss his ass in a landfill.

• A Proud Infidel®™ says:

Better yet, a septic tank or cremate his ass and flush the ashes down a toilet!

• Green Thumb says:

I wonder if All-Points Logistics provides that service?

• Keepin' It Real says:

Rumor has it that Justin Paisley is being cremated and the ashes are to be given to his boyfriend.

The boyfriend said he wants to sprinkle Justin’s ashes on some hot spicy chili and then eat it…

… so he can tear dat a$$ up one more time.

Spicy Chili

He got off easy.

“…we do not celebrate anyone’s passing…” Yeah but I did get a lot of satisfaction reading his obit. My only sympathies are with the people that the POS valor thieving, lying, scam artist Justin Aaron Paisley scammed, lied to, and stole Valor from. I’m sure that the Devil Dogs and the Working Dogs were part of the Heavenly Host that barred the scum Justin Aaron Paisley’s path to an Honorable Afterlife. May the Souls of true Heros torment you for all Eternity.

Maybe we need to do a find a grave search to make sure that this POS doesn’t end up with a VA Marker.

4. RGR 4-78 says:

May the hounds of hell be forever at your heels.

I remember watching a TV News interview with The Hair®™ on Stolen Valor when he said that most posers and embellishers will take their lies with them to the grave and here we see another example of him being right!
    The only people I have any feelings for are those who were hurt by Justin Paisley’s con games.

• Wilted Willy says:

API, You are totally correct! I only hope I live long enough to piss on my pos brothers grave! I’m sure that cocksucker will out live me and I will miss out on that pleasure! Wish me luck that I outlive the bastard!!

6. Combat Historian says:

Douchebag was a phony with a capital “P”…

We all meet our final fate, some will leave a hole, some are just thrown in one.
    Turd.

8. NHSparky says:

My sympathies go out to his victims and his family assuming they were not involved.

As for him? ZFG.

9. The only Paisley I knew were the Paisley shirts I wore back in the late 1950’S.

10. Daisy Cutter says:

It was interesting that his obituary did not mention the Marine Corps.

11. SFC D says:

I hope the dogs are OK.

12. Retired Grunt says:

I can not talk ill of the dead, they answer to a higher power now. It is no longer for me to judge, in fact it never was. It looks from the obit, this particular individual suffered from mental issues their entire life. That’s for god to decide now.. and may god bless you all.

“I saved a life, you saved the world.”

13. Just An Old Dog says:

I notice in his Obit his family makes no mention of service, so likely there wont be any Bullshit grave marker.
    They also mentioned he was mentally ill more than once.
    Sure they knew he was a piece of shit and wanted people to know he was off his rocker.

14. GB says:

My wife and I met him when he was working at the PetsMart in Parker, CO. We almost hired him, but his training tactics were verbal and physical intimidation. There is still an active website, https://pawprintk9.com/. I haven’t tried to contact them to see if they’re still in business, but people need to be aware.

Name edit for PII.