James Ramirez; phony fail

| September 15, 2012

This fellow, James Ramirez is probably trying the least of all our phonies. I mean, anyone who has ever read a word about SEALs should know that there aren’t any SEAL sergeants;

And he should know better than to claim that the arguably most famous SEAL of the last decade is actually him;

Target! Fire for effect.

Category: Phony soldiers

1. TheOtherMatt says:

There isn’t enough facepalm on the ‘net…

2. Flagwaver says:

Okay, someone needs to send that ‘famous seal’ to BUD/S. Just to let the instructors play with him for a while… before breaking his soul and eating it with a nice white wine.

3. Devtun says:

U.S. Navy SEALs Hq? Hahaha…Thats a good one.
    Studied at Princeton? Unless you got a free ride, thats a hell of alot of money your shelling out for recreational learning and never getting your paper. Sounds dubious this numbskull could even get accepted into such an elite school –
    maybe if your name is Obama and got affirmative action preference.

4. Annoying Mike says:

His Facebook page looks to be a phony. Probably some site to provoke, spam or phish people. Harry “Shaytan” Callahan as a friend? Really?

Then again, if I let my paranoia run free, I think it might be some site which serves some coded communications purpose.

5. UpNorth says:

Another douche nozzle. Let’s send his ass to Libya.

6. Tangonine says:

this motherfucker has the BALLS to post a pic of Mikey and claim it’s him??

30 seconds alone with him is all I want. 30 seconds.

7. Green Thumb says:

I hope this clown is in alot of pain.

UpNorth, Libya would be too nice a place for him. Send him on a hike on the Road of Blood in the sandbox. Lots of IEDs on that route.

Sorry, people, with all the crap that’s going on, I’m a bit cranky today.

10. NHSparky says:

Jesus, I wish we could take every phony and put them up at NAB for a weekend. The power whine hooked up to a generator would more than make up for the loss of SONGS 2 and 3.

11. Tony says:

Why do posers believe that citing themselves as a member of an active duty elite unit, will earn them cred? Any rudimentary understanding of OPSEC says they should be called into question. I always look at these guys and tend to laugh, b/c it’s like they’re calling themselves out.

12. Yat Yas 1833 says:

This doesn’t even deserve a comment…ooops I just commented!? 🙂

13. He claims employment at: Us Navy Seals Hq. I noticed that “Seals” is not capitalized as in the true acronym.
    And he lists himself as: US Seals (Sergeant), with “Seals” still in lower case.
    They don’t even try, do they?

Could someone get Shipley after this guy?

15. TheTrueAnalyst says:

The amount of respect that I have for that group of guys in particular, and especially LT Michael Murphy; good Lord, this poser is one sick, sorry piece of garbage, and I hope that he realizes the gravity of his mistaken ways.

16. Green Thumb says:

This dude hangs around the two-hole.

17. Sagarius DeLeon says:

facebook finaly took this football bat down. only whised the team boys schooled this moron with some wall to wall consouling

18. martinjmpr says:

Only thing worse than a poser is a lazy poser. Remindes me of the early 2000’s when someone had a Yahoo profile (remember them?) indicating that he’d been awarded the Medal of Honor – in Grenada!

19. Anonymous says:

This guy is an ass and so is the guy who posted the affirmitive action comment about the commander in chief. If you cant respect the office it tells me what kind of soldier you were, and veteran you are.

20. $20 MIKE says:

Anonymous,Thank You for pointing that out.it does get old…

21. OldSargeUSAR says:

Did brother Shipley ever get to busting this poser ?