Boomer’s Sunday

| June 13, 2021

It’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best. Honorable Mention goes to my pals Chuck, Gerhart, Woke Infidel, AW1 Scott, AW1 Rod, and our own OAM, ARC-TI, President Elect Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH B Woodman, Cameron, Skippy, HMCS(FMF) ret, Poetrooper, Mason, Jeff LPH 3 63-66, thebesig, Keepin’ It Real, and Ex, who also have provided some entertainment. These are mostly from the right, with humor scattered around.  I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Category: Guest Link, Humor, Satire

Iffn the coffee is ‘too hot’ you cool it down with whiskey, ffs.
    Glad I could comment freely before the political officer came by to issue warnings and demerits.
    Low key, but high key tho, f that guy.

• The Other Whitey says:

Never could do coffee. I tried many times, but never could taste it without gagging. Weird, considering I like the smell of coffee.

Therefore I compensate with additional hate.

2. KoB says:

“Go ahead, make my day” Oh wait…y’all just did! I’ve met a lot of things that I can live my whole life without, but Boomers Sunday Funnies is NOT one of them.

Tanks to all!

3. Hatchet says:

This weeks Crown Jewel? “Once a here, Always a hero – RESPECT”. All the rest were winners too but the aforementioned was the best(in my estimation). Thank you AW1Ed

4. thebesig says:

“The ones without masks are the unvaccinated. The vaccinated are still wearing them.

I’m fully vaccinated, and I don’t wear a mask at public indoor spaces. Never wore one outdoors. :mrgreen: I do keep a mask for visits to the VA CBOC/Hospital.

5. The Other Whitey says:

In case anybody didn’t hear about it yet, the reporter who covered Bill Clinton’s runway meeting with Loretta Lynch was just found Arkancided.

6. MI Ranger says:

I was rolling when I saw the women on the train with masks!!! I really can’t imagine what she was looking for!

7. Stan Sierra says:

YOU, say “it” well. Great satire via cartoons and pithy
    Statements!
    Than you.

Name edited to protect PII. Thank the contributors- I just cull and post.
    AW1