Boomer’s Sunday

| November 22, 2020 | 8 Comments

It’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best. Honorable Mention goes to my pals Chuck, Gerhart, Woke Infidel, AW1 Scott, AW1 Rod, and our own Toxic Deplorable Racist SAH B Woodman, Cameron, Skippy, HMCS(FMF) ret, Poetrooper, Mason, Jeff LPH 3 63-66, thebesig, Keepin’ It Real, and Ex, who also have provided some entertainment. These are mostly from the right, with humor scattered around. I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Category: Guest Link, Humor, Satire

1. 11B-Mailclerk says:

Found this fifty year old bit of humor that bombed:

Factor P for plenty. Factor W for whoops.

TGISu.
    I’m glad I’m a sick bastard of else 2020 woulda sucked.
    A month and change until a new year and all her problems.
    Wanna take bets that there’ll be rabid bolshevik flying monkeys with 40 watt plasma rifles in 2021?
    Didn’t think so.

^Word^ ‘-Dog. Prolly be a buncha screeeching SJW Howler Monkeys flinging poo. Damn their lockdowns, Baby Sister driving this old reprobate down South to give Thanks with his Baby Girl and Gran’ chill’ren. A much smaller gathering that in years past, but a gathering none-the-less.

Trying to make up my mind if we all need to fort up with Ol’ Poe in the Ozark Regions, Refugee at the Staely Claw Manor, or go help Thunderstixx save Texas. Georgia is nearly lost, now that our rino guvanator has sold out to the Atlanta SJW political machine. I hate that I predicted the outcome of this past election.

• Roh-Dog says:

I’d seen what that douchenozzle of a ‘leader’ done down there in The Land o’Peaches and ‘dawgs.
        Enjoy these maybe-last-of-days with peace and tranquility my friend.
        See you on the high ground, where’er we must fight, I say to you: This We’ll Defend!

I hear ya Bro, pick up the colors and once more into the breach Lads.

That rino bastard only won the primary back in ’18 because of some shady doings, him being a career politician anyhow. The guy that most reasonable people were supporting was Hunter Hill, a former Army Ranger, Good Guy. The vote was close but the powers that be made it a run-off between Kemp and the Lt Guv, also a career pol. We had a choice between Kemp and Stacy Abrams so, WTF (over). As commented before, he appointed Loeffler to the Senate seat after a major donation she made to the RNC. President Trump wanted Rep Doug Collins to that slot. I know Doug personally thru family and friends, he is one of the damn few politicians that actually tries to work for the people. Good Christian Family Man. We are further screwed on the choices for the run off. It’s gonna be hold our noses and vote for the lessor of the two (actually 4) evils. Oddly, too, just a few years ago. most career politicians in Georgia were yellow dog democrats. Many switched sides when Bush Jr. ran. Had one that rode oblowme’s coat tails in as a dem in ’08, then switched parties to repub right after his swearing in. He got re-elected each time till he had the time in grade necessary for his lifetime pension then didn’t run in ’18.

Dig on this y’all, ‘specially the ones that DON’T think this past election was sketchy as all hell. My county is small, majority Black, good folks for the most part, hard working raise their young’uns right, and keep their places up. ’08 & ’12 they went oblowme, more in ’08 than ’12. In ’16 this was one of the few counties that Hitlery took, again, a demonrat yellow dog stronghold. Trump made a pretty good showing tho, only a few votes separation. To vote here, you show an ID, it’s matched with one on file, your voter registration card and signature is checked against one on file and you’re given your ballot. Trump won the final vote by almost 400 votes. The ONLY way he could have received that many votes is if the majority of the Black Folks voted for him. I personally know 30 some odd that did. Just as the guv vote in ’18 was almost swung to Abrams by the nefarious activities in the Atlanta area precincts, thus went the late night vote to Biden. The Senate races were thrown into the runoff because the Abrams group made sure the extra ballots were marked on the down ballot side too. These mofos set out to get rid of Trump anyway they could and are very close to doing it.

I repeat, if this election is allowed to stand with Biden as the winner, he will be gotten rid of, Harris will step in, oblowme will be pulling her strings and we will have seen the last true, free, fair election in 2018. The demonrat bastards have smelled the smoke, they know what works and what doesn’t work and they own the company that makes the voting machine. Connect the dots, follow the money.

Convince me I’m wrong! I’ll be close by.

3. Slow Joe says:

This is the best collection of memes I have seen in Boomers Sunday so far. Excellent work. I laughed my ass off, and it was all so true. Kudos.

4. A Proud Infidel®™️ says: