Boomer’s Sunday

| October 18, 2020 | 15 Comments

It’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best. Honorable Mention goes to my pals Chuck, Gerhart, Woke Infidel, AW1 Scott, AW1 Rod, and our own Cameron, Skippy, HMCS(FMF) ret, Poetrooper, Mason, Jeff LPH 3 63-66, thebesig, Keepin’ It Real, and Ex, who also have provided some entertainment. These are mostly from the right, with humor scattered around. I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Category: Guest Link, Humor, Satire

1. Cameron says:

On the Anthony Wiener and Hunter Biden picture. My mom said that some people have apparently said that the pipe he had in his mouth is likely a meth pipe rather than a crack pipe which actually makes it even worse. And as everyone on here knows, that stuff will mess up your mouth in more ways than one, especially the way it causes your teeth to rot (poor dental hygiene also contributes).

2. Thunderstixx says:

As the year 2020, the election, the pandemic and the stupidity of liberals continues to smell more and more like stale, shitty kitty litter I find myself watching politics less and less on the internet and on TV and waiting with baited breath for things like Boomer’s Sunday Funnies…

^THIS^…and The Sunday Ms Thang Pr0n…and Thursdays are for Cooking…and Monday’s Recipe…and Valor Friday…and More are Welcomed Home…and…well…you get the idea.

Tanks for the Laffs.

3. E4 Mafia '83-'87 says:

What? No Joe Biden meme about shooting suspects in legs? Everybody knows that’s ridiculous…you shoot the gun out of their hands. Don’t you watch TV? C’mon man.

IF it weren’t for science and fantasy fiction, which let me visit other worlds, I’d have no place to go to for fun. I can go to the pub in Hobbiton and ask for a cold one, or drop in at the Belly-up Saloon in Cladinplaid on Planet Xerose, but without that and stuff like it, I’d be lost.

Those ‘toons help speed the day along, too.

I wonder if Rick still runs that bara in Casablanca.

Rick’s Café Americain has been reestablished as:

Rick’s Café Casablanca

Rick’s Café Casablanca is a restaurant, bar and café located in the city of Casablanca, Morocco. Opened March 1, 2004,[1] the place was designed to recreate the bar made famous by Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in the movie classic Casablanca. Set in an old courtyard-style mansion built against the walls of the Old Medina of Casablanca, the restaurant – piano bar is filled with architectural and decorative details reminiscent of the film: curved arches, a sculpted bar, balconies, balustrades as well as beaded and stencilled brass lighting and plants that cast luminous shadows on white walls. There is an authentic 1930s Pleyel piano and As Time Goes By is a common request to the in-house pianist.

Owned by The Usual Suspects company, this Casablanca landmark is usually described as the real Rick’s Café, finally bringing the legendary “Gin Joint” of cinema fame to life in today’s Casablanca.

— read the rest here:

I have a coworker who is from Morocco and he’s encouraged me to visit. I never had the urge until today when I found out about Rick’s Café Casablanca!

— rgr1480

5. Anonymous says:

You know Chicoms will use that cut of Hunter’s payola Joe got as “leverage”…

6. MI Ranger says:

The Hunting dog picture made me think of this video I saw on the book of face https://www.facebook.com/guyhumorofficial/videos/wild-turkeys-hang-out-with-hunter-in-a-tree-stand/578638642974670/
    I heard this guy has a habit of turkeys sitting on his stand, so it might be staged.