Boomer’s Sunday

| July 12, 2020

t’s time once again, Delta Whiskies and Whiskettes, for Boomer’s Sunday, where I cull through his weekly offering of ‘toons, and pick the best. Honorable Mention goes to my pals Gerhart, Woke Infidel, AW1 Scott, AW1 Rod, and our own Cameron, Skippy, HMCS(FMF) ret, Poetrooper, Mason, Jeff LPH 3 63-66, thebesig, Keepin’ It Real, and Ex, who also have provided some entertainment. These are mostly from the right, with humor scattered around.  I am more than willing to post up differing points of view if they don’t annoy me. Now what could be fairer than that? So here we are, with the ‘toons that may amuse, make you think, or just piss you off.

Category: Guest Post, Humor, Satire

Good stuff once again!

2. doug says:

I’ll have you know some of these memes have been redistributed.

Seems like we have campuses and cities full of young Josef Stalins.

Oblowme must be so very proud of what he built.

Tanks Mates…another fine presentation.

• JustALurkinAround says:

“When sometimes I feel despair I just see what’s happening with young people all across the country and the talent, and the voice, the sophistication that they are displaying and it makes me feel optimistic.”

He certainly is.

4. MI Ranger says:

My favorite is the last one. Blazing Saddles was a hilarious movie! Could not stop laughing. Best seems: when the new Sheriff is arriving and the bell rings…
    Second best is the toll booth on the way to town!

5. E4 Mafia '83-'87 says:

I am always amused when D’s talk about the “awful” history of America, but leave out their party’s contribution:

Slavery
    Secession
    Civil War
    Reconstruction & KKK
    Jim Crow Laws
    Plessy vs Ferguson
    Segregationist Politicians
    Opposition of Civil Rights Acts of 1964 with 54-day filibuster
    …ect

• penguinman000 says:

There’s always talk about the wrongs in our history but never talk about the blood/treasury we’ve spent to correct those wrongs.

I guess if you ignore the good parts and have a populace that is ignorant of history, it’s easier to paint a false picture.

6. 3/10/MED/b says:

“Spanking to time-outs”.
    I can count on one hand the times my Dad took the belt to me. Lying, and disrespect to Mom, were not tolerated.

3/10/MED/b out

7. Skippy says:

Sunday is here

8. Got a late start, Nice toons this Sunday.